My Minute Curls: Steam and Style Review (Pics)

I bought this last year and have not used it even once, it is sitting in my closet collection dust. I will have to find some time to use it but it is so hot here that all I really do is wash and co-wash my hair and slap it into a ponytail.

I'd like to know about the 'steam' too. Regardless, think this is my next purchase. Is the only way to get it is to order it online? Does anyone know if they sell this in stores/malls now? Thanks! :up:

Is there any steam? And has anyone tried this for DC'ing?

I'd like to know about the 'steam' too. Regardless, think this is my next purchase. Is the only way to get it is to order it online? Does anyone know if they sell this in stores/malls now? Thanks! :up:

Thanks ladies!
Sorry for being so late responding. I am wearing my minute curl cap right now and decided to look for this thread while I wait.

About the steam, I really dont see any steam releasing actually; however, I'm sure this would work for dc-ing if you place a plastic cap over your hair before putting on the minute curl cap.

I haven't seen it in stores, unfortunately.

i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed that ....
(looks at my 3-4 inch TWA) .... OKAY .... maybe in a year ill need it. lmao BUT
VERY CUTE CURLS MAMA'S !

I still have mine and have not used it yet. lol. I will try this out sometime this month. Promise!

Does this work better than the hair therapy wrap to deep condition? How this this work to DC if you don't have the hair therapy wrap to compare?

Back