My hairstylist made me so mad!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iris, lexi, que, msa, etc .... report to the principals office please :bat:

Bend it! :moon:

:spank:

Now miss beverly done issued a warning and I'd hate to see you ladies leave.
This IS the most hilarious thing ive seen on LHCF tho. Sort of sad too. :nono:

:wasntme: Q

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I've grew SOOO close to APL about 1 inch away until I went to the hairdresser and I ASKED her to do touch up my hair and she DID what? She did put the relaxer on MY WHOLE GOD%@*& hair!!!!! I was like OMFG!!!! :blush: I've told her to wash it off IMMEDIATELY then the hairstylist said I cant because it wasnt ready!!!! I was like WHAT???!!! I cant have that relaxer to OVERPROCESS my HAIR!!! :wallbash::wallbash: She said relax it s NOT going to hurt your hair! :blush: I was FREAKED out!!!! When she raised all the relexer out of my hair I immediately touched my hair to make sure nothing was damaged luckily!! I was about to leave but just remembered I was having a party and must to have my hair done TODAY so I've asked her to roll set my hair she said okay. Until my hair was dried, she took all of rollers out then when she was done, I drove on my way home to change the clothes and touched my hair and guess what??!!!! My hair was SL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE CUT MY HAIR WHILE IT WAS CURLY!!!! WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :cry::cry::cry:

OMG!!!!! I would be sooooo pissed :wallbash:. Thank you for this post, though because now I know for sure that I will self-relax next time & do my own trim/ dusting even though I'm scurrred, I can't have a set back like that!!!

That can really happen!!!!!!

I went to my stylist to get a weave. I bent over to pick up my pack of hair and before I knew it...... BIKINI WAX!!!!!!:nono: I turned around and she was holding the strip with my na na hair on it. I WAS SO MAD!!!!!!!!:wallbash: This is true!!! I have pictures to prove it!!!!

Can I borrow $6.50?:look:
LMFAO:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I went to my stylist to get a weave. I bent over to pick up my pack of hair and before I knew it...... BIKINI WAX!!!!!!:nono: I turned around and she was holding the strip with my na na hair on it. I WAS SO MAD!!!!!!!!:wallbash: This is true!!! I have pictures to prove it!!!!

LMAO! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

dont mean to laugh at the OP, but that's funny right there! :grin:

That's not funny. Her pubes were almost classic length. Now she has to start all over again :-(

It was a painful and disheartening experience:perplexed.

How she got past my draws and buttonfly jeans is beyond me:blush: Definitely a ninja move:nono: I think we have the same stylist:yep:

From what I've seen of her on the board I always thought that she sometimes stretched the truth (a lot) :lol: but I assumed she was just a drama queen type and harmless.

But since yesterday, she has been acting a little bit... erm, strange from what I gather.

This is the second thread like this she made too. Last time it happened to her deaf friend. Just makes you wonder... :drunk::spinning:
That's why this thread seemed so familiar. I thought it was the old one!

Today's lesson: since you can't hear the snip snip of the scissors, do not sit in anyone's styling chair without a mirror. Not just their mirror, but a mirror you bring with you. That way you won't get "got" next time.

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I've grew SOOO close to APL about 1 inch away until I went to the hairdresser and I ASKED her to do touch up my hair and she DID what? She did put the relaxer on MY WHOLE GOD%@*& hair!!!!! I was like OMFG!!!! :blush: I've told her to wash it off IMMEDIATELY then the hairstylist said I cant because it wasnt ready!!!! I was like WHAT???!!! I cant have that relaxer to OVERPROCESS my HAIR!!! :wallbash::wallbash: She said relax it s NOT going to hurt your hair! :blush: I was FREAKED out!!!! When she raised all the relexer out of my hair I immediately touched my hair to make sure nothing was damaged luckily!! I was about to leave but just remembered I was having a party and must to have my hair done TODAY so I've asked her to roll set my hair she said okay. Until my hair was dried, she took all of rollers out then when she was done, I drove on my way home to change the clothes and touched my hair and guess what??!!!! My hair was SL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE CUT MY HAIR WHILE IT WAS CURLY!!!! WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :cry::cry::cry:

Awwwww, it's okay. This happened to me too but she pulled the relaxer all the way through the ends as she was smoothing so stylists can be very, very tricky. If you have to leave your stylist feeling depressed, they are so not worth the time. Hope you feel better!

Awwwww, it's okay. This happened to me too but she pulled the relaxer all the way through the ends as she was smoothing so stylists can be very, very tricky. If you have to leave your stylist feeling depressed, they are so not worth the time. Hope you feel better!
have you read any of this thread:rolleyes::lachen:

:funny:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Something told me this person what a....

dunce.gif

Didint know she was a liar too. Not throwing stones just telling the truth.
This is exactly why folks do not want to offer advice.

Wait a minute aren't you.....um no I will just back away slowly out of this tread on tippy toes.

nevermind I'm done with this mess. Hopefully all of this will be locked and moved to thread heaven by the morning. I'm going to bed.

Last edited:
your such a sweetie, but ahh she'll be aiight!

she relaxed her whole head too without her knowing, your stylist ever do that? now that would have me stressed :yep: just trying to figure out how she did it, would be so mind boggling I wouldnt be able to think straight probably ever again:spinning:

Maybe she was drinking or reading as she was getting her WHOLE head relaxed. :drunk: :nono: Lawd!

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back