My hairstylist made me so mad!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP, I am SO sorry this happened to you! :sad:

I can relate; I had to call a stylist out for cutting my hair behind my back (literally) after I told her I did not want a cut earlier this year.

Hopefully, with the knowledge and support you have here, it will not take you long to get back to APL from shoulder length. I hope you are able to either find a stylist that will listen to your needs, or, become comfortable with doing your hair yourself.

In the meantime, please try not to stress too much if you can help it; stress is not good for the body....mind....or hair.... ;)

OP, I am SO sorry this happened to you! :sad:

I can relate; I had to call a stylist out for cutting my hair behind my back (literally) after I told her I did not want a cut earlier this year.

Hopefully, with the knowledge and support you have here, it will not take you long to get back to APL from shoulder length. I hope you are able to either find a stylist that will listen to your needs, or, become comfortable with doing your hair yourself.

In the meantime, please try not to stress too much if you can help it; stress is not good for the body....mind....or hair.... ;)
your such a sweetie, but ahh she'll be aiight!

she relaxed her whole head too without her knowing, your stylist ever do that? now that would have me stressed :yep: just trying to figure out how she did it, would be so mind boggling I wouldnt be able to think straight probably ever again:spinning:

Yall better stop before yall mess around and get banned. :lol:

Making up stories is not breaking any of the rules of the forum. :yep:

your such a sweetie, but ahh she'll be aiight!

she relaxed her whole head too without her knowing, your stylist ever do that? now that would have me stressed :yep: just trying to figure out how she did it, would be so mind boggling I wouldnt be able to think straight probably ever again:spinning:

That can really happen!!!!!!

I went to my stylist to get a weave. I bent over to pick up my pack of hair and before I knew it...... BIKINI WAX!!!!!!:nono: I turned around and she was holding the strip with my na na hair on it. I WAS SO MAD!!!!!!!!:wallbash: This is true!!! I have pictures to prove it!!!!

Can I borrow $6.50?:look:

I went to my stylist to get a weave. I bent over to pick up my pack of hair and before I knew it...... BIKINI WAX!!!!!!:nono: I turned around and she was holding the strip with my na na hair on it. I WAS SO MAD!!!!!!!!:wallbash: This is true!!! I have pictures to prove it!!!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:
:dighole:

bahahhaha

nobody is saying she broke any rules

nobody esle is breaking any rules either

I didnt say that. I essentially she aint hurting nobody making up her stories. If yall choose to believe them, its on you.:rolleyes:

But, uhm, yall are lightweight breaking the rules. Its very obvious yall are picking on her. I'mma leave it alone cause I have had my share of those days picking on folks. I just wanted to throw that out there. Its all good. :yep:

Have fun ladies! :yep:

So ya'll think she's lying??:blush:

From what I've seen of her on the board I always thought that she sometimes stretched the truth (a lot) :lol: but I assumed she was just a drama queen type and harmless.

But since yesterday, she has been acting a little bit... erm, strange from what I gather.

This is the second thread like this she made too. Last time it happened to her deaf friend. Just makes you wonder... :drunk::spinning:

I didnt say that. I essentially she aint hurting nobody making up her stories. If yall choose to believe them, its on you.:rolleyes:

But, uhm, yall are lightweight breaking the rules. Its very obvious yall are picking on her. I'mma leave it alone cause I have had my share of those days picking on folks. I just wanted to throw that out there. Its all good. :yep:

yeah I think folks need to let it go...pretty much everybdoy knows the deal and this is picking on her.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

you have a point there. let me actually do some work. WWJD?

I guess it can be taken that way

but more its just funny, dats all

I didnt bump all the threads up myself, some of us are just really trippin off of how things went as it was crazy, but its all jokes

Some of this is just to wild for TV :lachen:

I agree, I hope this whole thing doesn't escalate into some pure craziness. However...

She kinda bought it on herself. It's strange behavior and I think I'm allowed to say that.

I wouldn't take it much further than that, but I do expect some kind of reaction.

Dont get me wrong. I peeped the lunacy from jump, which is why I quoted it and said I was going to bump it a year from now. I laughed my behind off when I saw everything unfold. I just would hate to lose some of yall because of it. I have just learned its just as funny to sit back and watch.

I have been where yall are now. It can and may be misinterpreted.

yeah I think folks need to let it go...pretty much everybdoy knows the deal and this is picking on her.
well for most of us its more just trippin off the totaly shocking and outlandish we see and laughing about it

but if its getting taken that way.............nevermind

but, it was more I think bringing to the forfront what was being said the whole time, still trippin off it how wild it all is, trust for most of us its just jokes

like I said its just so wild

I hope she never takes anyone on a 'RIDE' again though

for that reason, its good its known:yep:

For everyone who is confused about what is going on: She made a thread yesterday that about a "secret recipe that her mom gave her" and it turned out to be a lie. She got called out on one of the ingredients she gave (Half cup of 100% pure sulfur...which would have burned the "living dookie out of you"). :lachen: She then made up a phony screen name. This "new" screenname had pics proving this mystery recipe indeed worked as it had made her hair grow from ear length to four inches from waist in 1 year. Suspect????

The thread got deleted.

well for most of us its more just trippin off the totaly shocking and outlandish we see and laughing about it

but if its getting taken that way.............nevermind

but, it was more I think bringing to the forfront what was being said the whole time, still trippin off it how wild it all is, trust for most of us its just jokes

like I said its just so wild

I hope she never takes anyone on a 'RIDE' again though

for that reason, its good its known:yep:

Yeah it was pretty amusing but again, to keep it going is just asking for trouble. Stuff is only funny for so long....

Dont get me wrong. I peeped the lunacy from jump, which is why I quoted it and said I was going to bump it a year from now. I laughed my behind off when I saw everything unfold. I just would hate to lose some of yall because of it. I have just learned its just as funny to sit back and watch.

I have been where yall are now. It can and may be misinterpreted.
ok I hear you Gin

lets hope they keep us folks around, thats all we was doing laughing and trippin off the madness........:grin:

I caught you said that ........hehe

ok but yes I hear you......I'm thru

How did you not notice that she was putting the relaxer on your whole head? I mean I can understand one section...but the whole head? I don't get it. And you didn't feel or see her cutting your hair? How did that happen?

You definitely shouldn't go back to her since she doesn't do what you want. It's your hair. Next time, pay attention.

It's possible.
It happened to me before at the time I had a lot of new growth and the stylists used a brush to paint the relaxer on, so I couldn't tell that she was pulling the relaxer to the ends until she reached the top/front peices. I was young when that happened though, so I didn't say anything.

Yeah it was pretty amusing but again, to keep it going is just asking for trouble. Stuff is only funny for so long....
well I'm still T R I P P I N off it all, like some others are as well

but we can let it die

some of us just wanted to point out what we were saying from before though

and so thats done now

so yeah, I HEAR you too:yep:

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:grin::grin:

It's possible.
It happened to me before at the time I had a lot of new growth and the stylists used a brush to paint the relaxer on, so I couldn't tell that she was pulling the relaxer to the ends until she reached the top/front peices. I was young when that happened though, so I didn't say anything.

Hmm well I guess anything is possible:lachen:

Iris, lexi, que, msa, etc .... report to the principals office please :bat:

Bend it! :moon:

:spank:

Now miss beverly done issued a warning and I'd hate to see you ladies leave.
This IS the most hilarious thing ive seen on LHCF tho. Sort of sad too. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back