My hair is the length it was before i big chopped!!!

tdillz

Just wanted to share that my hair is currently the length that it was before I big chopped and it only took a little over 2 months! I'm seeing so much growth that it's crazy!!!!

Natural girl for life!

Attachments

• image-3789532121.jpg
    image-3789532121.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 155
  • image-2151992479.jpg
    image-2151992479.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 148
  • image-1778205390.jpg
    image-1778205390.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Oh okay. You only had a little hair before. I thought I was gonna come in here and see that you grew to SL or APL in a few months.:lol:

*CherryPie* said:
Oh okay. You only had a little hair before. I thought I was gonna come in here and see that you grew to SL or APL in a few months.:lol:

Oh no! My hair has never been past shoulder length it would always break off plus it was weak..lol sorry but believe me when I get to the length I will be a pic whore with a new thread lol

Congrats on reaching YOUR milestone. It may not seem like much to others, but its a milestone for you and I'm happy to celebrate with you! Does hhg dance for op. :)

*CherryPie* said:

Nevermind if your accomplishment wows others. Keep up the good work

hair4romheaven said:
Congrats on reaching YOUR milestone. It may not seem like much to others, but its a milestone for you and I'm happy to celebrate with you! Does hhg dance for op. :)

I agree any little change is an accomplishment to me and I'm gonna share lol

Girl congratulations!! That IS a big deal!! I remember when I got there and thought "WOOOOOW" and I won't lie, I did a happy dance just like this =====> :woot: :lol:

I'm happy for you OP! Thank you for sharing your positive vibes and joy with the rest of us!

Congrats!!! And feel free to share each milestone with us. It's always good to be grateful & enjoy every hair goal met.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Iluvsmuhgrass said:
Girl congratulations!! That IS a big deal!! I remember when I got there and thought "WOOOOOW" and I won't lie, I did a happy dance just like this =====> :woot: :lol:

I'm happy for you OP! Thank you for sharing your positive vibes and joy with the rest of us!

Trust me I do a dance every month is not every day lol! I try to stay as positive as I can

BostonMaria said:
Congrats!!! And feel free to share each milestone with us. It's always good to be grateful & enjoy every hair goal met.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Thank u for welcoming me! I feel this is a pod outlet fr me I share my hair triumphs and falls!

Back