My hair is singing thanks to Wen 613

Yeah I'm thinking of trying the 613 or the Fig.

Anyone still using wen?

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

LaBelleLL, I use Wen 613. It is a staple co-wash for me. It is especially helpful when I am stretching because it provides tons of moisture for my thick hair. I also have Fig and it is nice but it is not as moisturizing as 613. I have other co-washes but this is my go-to co-wash that never fails me.

LaBelleLL, I use Wen 613. It is a staple co-wash for me. It is especially helpful when I am stretching because it provides tons of moisture for my thick hair. I also have Fig and it is nice but it is not as moisturizing as 613. I have other co-washes but this is my go-to co-wash that never fails me.

Would you suggest I just try the 613 instead of the fig? I've never used wen. Rozlewis

Would you suggest I just try the 613 instead of the fig? I've never used wen. Rozlewis

LaBelleLL, I think it depend on what your hair needs. My hair is extra dry so I have to moisturize and seal 2 x a day, durning the winder I have to baggy every night, and must massage my scalp consistently. However, when I use the Wen 613 my hair stays moisturized longer and feels silky. The Fig made my hair feel good but not as moisturized so the 613 was better for me. I also had a friend who used to Fig but she does not like it because her hair is thin and oil so it made her hair feel coated and dirty so I think it just depends on what your hair needs.

My hair is normal to high porosity, very think, and I am 16 weeks post. For the last two weeks it has been prone to tangles but again the 613 is my life saver. I never thought I could have gone this long without a relaxer. However, I can't wait till December 19th.

Rozlewis thanks for the info. My hair is parched so the 613 sounds like it will be best for me. and I can use this product on natural hair too right?

KPH
LaBelleLL

I have heard about people diluting the Wen 613 with other Wen products but I have never tried this. I know naturals who use it also. However, there are different types of Wen that are used for different reasons so based on your hair type and hair needs you may want to read up on them to see which might work best for you. Although I am relaxed my hair type is 4B and the Wen 613 helps to calm my new growth.

I am relaxed and I use both Fig and 613. Fig I use as my "shampoo" and then I follow it up with 613 as my moisturizing "conditioner" :up:

My dd is natural and she uses both. I am not sure how she uses them though but she loves them both and since she switched (or I switched her, lol) she can tell the difference in her hair as well as able to manage it much better.

KPH
LaBelleLL

I have heard about people diluting the Wen 613 with other Wen products but I have never tried this. I know naturals who use it also. However, there are different types of Wen that are used for different reasons so based on your hair type and hair needs you may want to read up on them to see which might work best for you. Although I am relaxed my hair type is 4B and the Wen 613 helps to calm my new growth.

I'm a 613 and fig head myself. I do know that I had to clarify to get all the wen benefits. Chaz said it was made to mix too. I mix mine and use it separately.

KPH Rozlewis MzRhonda

Thanks so much for your feedback! I will def buy the fig and 613 then. I have very dry hair and I read up in the flavors and saw that the fig is very moisturizing. Plus it's almost winter so my hair will benefit.

KPH - did you have to clarify each time you used wen to get/feel the benefits? What do you clarify with?

MENTION=107]MzRhonda[/USER] - when you use the 613 as a conditioner, would you wash it afterwards or would you leave it in?

No, just one good time and I used a cheapo, I think suave or which ever one is $.88 at walmart

Back