My hair is singing thanks to Wen 613

JJamiah Misshairdiva lamaria211 Is this a new version of 613??

I went on the wen website to browse the member prices... and I saw a new product: SIXTHIRTEEN™ Ultra Nourishing Cleansing Treatment, 12 oz.

820233_large.jpg

I thought it was the same as 613 until I noticed it's "Ultra Nourishing" and the directions say to add to regular Wen CC.

For extra conditioning, add 3 to 4 pumps of SIXTHIRTEEN™ Ultra Nourishing Cleansing Treatment to your Cleansing Conditioner. Massage into hair and add a splash of water to evenly distribute. Massage into hair for 1-2 minutes and leave on for the duration of your shower. Rinse hair thoroughly, massaging scalp and running fingers through to the ends. You can also apply 1 pump as a leave-in conditioning treatment to soaking wet hair, after using the WEN® Cleansing Conditioner. As a mask, apply liberally to clean, wet hair. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly and style as desired.

I like how it encourages to use it as a Deep Conditioner... so I bit the bullet and ordered it since you ladies rave about the original 613.

Last edited:
JJamiah Misshairdiva lamaria211 Is this a new version of 613??

I went on the wen website to browse the member prices... and I saw a new product: SIXTHIRTEEN™ Ultra Nourishing Cleansing Treatment, 12 oz.

I thought it was the same as 613 until I noticed it's "Ultra Nourishing" and the directions say to add to regular Wen CC.

I like how it encourages to use it as a Deep Conditioner... so I bit the bullet and ordered it since you ladies rave about the original 613.

Girl why you do that to me I've never seen that one but I'll let you no how I like it soon real soon.....:)

The ingredients read the same as the original 613 (or the QVC 613).

knjsavy

Really? Will you give me the link? The Wen website just gives a brief list of ingredients... all it says is

Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glycerin, Panthenol, Menthol, Nourishing Complex, a complex of 11 amino acids and 25 oils and extracts.

I'm beginning to wonder if they just made a smaller size bottle of it... the member price is $34... "original price" is $49. I need to do more research...

ETA: The directions on the original 613 is different than the Wen version...
So I don't think it's the same.

Last edited:
@knjsavy

Really? Will you give me the link? The Wen website just gives a brief list of ingredients... all it says is

I'm beginning to wonder if they just made a smaller size bottle of it... the member price is $34... "original price" is $49. I need to do more research...

ETA: The directions on the original 613 is different than the Wen version...
So I don't think it's the same.

The directions may be a bit different but on QVC it has the same ingredients and i read on here that someone adds the 613 to their other Wen cleansing conditioners to get that added vavavoom - i cant remember who at the moment

http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean...&cm_sp=MERCHZONE-_-Featured:+Best+Sellers-_-1

I hate y'all lol. I ordered it dang! I hope this will work during a long stretch. Just a few mo' days!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I know, right?! I just spent $200 on my winter stash with Qhemet. Now I gotta go over here and see what yall talking about with this 613. Damn. :sad:

After I go get this Wen, I'm logging off... :nono:

I feel like using up all 20+ bottles of condish I have in my stash JUST so I can buy this product. I'm washing today for SURE now....I see this on my Xmas list with my hair steamer...Yep Yep...

Ya'll got me fantasizing about an escapade between 316 and my hair! LOL I usually cowash but occasionally wash to get the gel out my hair. If I could exclusively use a cleansing conditioner that would be great. It's just so expensive. Off to look for YouTube reviews....

You ordered the new one?

Wow! I'm just seeing this. Sorry for the late response.

The bottle I have now I got in late September so I believe it may be the new formula.

I actually kept an eye out for their last airing of WEN on QVC but I really want free shipping or a deep discount. easy pay isn't really what I wanted.

I still have a little less than 1/2 of a bottle left so I will try to hold out to see if I can get free shipping.

I'm new to WEN and I've only tried 613 (1st product I've tried by WEN) and haven't finished my first bottle so I'm pretty sure I have the new formula.

It works great for me ! Love it.

Lymegreen said:
I am 100% sold on Wen 613. I have 1/2 bottle left and plan to buy more on Friday or Saturday from QVC.

I agree this is truly the best. I used for a few months went to order again from QVC and it was sold out so I settled for the Pomagranet while this is ok I want my 613 again. Getting paid next week so I'm hoping QVC it back in stock cause I like the ez pay they offer. I'm considering getting it on auto ship so I never run out again.

The new Wen introductory kits come with the new 613 conditioning treatment. I just got it with Fall Ginger Pumpkin kit for $29.95!!! Feels like Good Friday over here!!! Deal! Have a good day ladies!

@KaramelDiva1978 can you provide the link of where you got all those goodies for that price.

Thanks

Sorry! I just saw this, let me find it. You have to be a new Wen member to get that deal as an auto-ship product. I love that I can call back to make modifications too because I may change the pumpkin to fig if I don't like it.

Okay, ladies what is up with this???!!!!! I only have the 613 option to buy when I put in the purchase option on my cell phone. Maybe its tracked by pc and I can't order another set on my laptop??? This is crazy, but here is the link, remember its mobile.

http://m.wenhaircare.com/selectasystem#header

The special must have ended, when you go to add it to a cart 613 disappears. Sorry ladies, idk when it ended with 613 but that's the special I got on Friday with free shipping.

Last edited:
I just had to come in and say a few words about WEN 6/13. I have been using it only for 2 weeks, but I have noticed remarkable softness and moisture using this product. I use it on Wash day along with Shea Moisture Raw Shea conditioner. I also used it as a deep conditioner with the Shea Moisture Restorative Treatment. I am currently 40 weeks post relaxer, and i was able to lightly comb the conditioner through my hair while cleansing it!! I wear my 4b hair in a bun or top knot and my hair maintains the moisture daily,. My bottle cost 32.95 / free shipping on EBay, so I will be purchasing again and will be ordering pumpkin, tea tree, and fig at a later time. It has so many nourishing ingredients that I could not pass on it:yep: my bottle is 16 oz., so check EBay if you are looking at keeping to your budget. HHJ !!

I have it and it did nothing for my relaxed and color treated hair. In fact, I don't care for the scent either.

I recently gave 10 pumps to an acquaintance with naturally curly hair and she raved. She told me she couldn't stop touching her hair.

I guess it isn't for me....

For me, it was too much protein on its own. I luv the scent. I have to mix it with something thinner, moisturizing and cheaper cause this stuff is HIGH! I use it as a dc because it was too thick for cowashing

My hair recently has rebelled against shampoo so I ordered this and the Wen Fig. I justified it by the fact that I stopped being a product junkie over 1 year ago so I've used up everything in my stash except a few staples.

Back