My hair is singing thanks to Wen 613

tiffjust2002 said:
I am way too cheap to spend $61 on one hair product I don't care how great it is. So you need the cleasner and the condish or do ya'll just buy the condish and use another kind of cleanser?

With wen products the most important is the cleansing conditioner. You can also use it as a leave in as well, I have the almond and the Remoist conditioner isn't nothing to holler about! It does absolutely nothing for me. So if you get the 613 you will be fine with that and if you want to do any other extra conditioning you can use a favorite of your choice

I can't order it now. I heard good reviews about it, and my mother mentioned it. I have too many other hair care products to use before they go "flat" or bad.

In this economy, I really don't have a choice. I'll just have to add it to my list.

613 is the best. I am using up and/or giving away ALL my other shampoos, cleansers and conditioners so that I can use 613 exclusively. Seriously it's that good. My hair has never felt so soft, never detangled so easily and never had so much shine.

I am a PJ who doesn't mind spending money so trust me when I say I have tried just about everything. From cheapie stuff to custom blends. No other product has ever made me want to stop using other products.

The price may seem high but the bottle is large and the product is phenomenal. My hair has never looked, smelled or felt better

I too love 613. I just used it this morning. I use it to cleanse, and I will use it to overnight DC, after I use the WEN Pomegranate. I an on auto delivery. I will sign up for again, when it comes on around Christmas time. I have an auto delivery due next month.

And do not be afraid to cut the bottle open, when it gets low. And scoop out all of the yummy goodness to put into an old container with a lid. The bottle cuts easily with a knife or scissors. Trust me, I have done it :yep:

I hate y'all lol. I ordered it dang! I hope this will work during a long stretch. Just a few mo' days!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Bump, are any of you ladies leaving it in your hair after you finish washing with it and if so is your hair still soft?

Bump, are any of you ladies leaving it in your hair after you finish washing with it and if so is your hair still soft?

I use two pumps as a leave in. My hair has never felt softer or stayed this moisturized. It's amazing how the right product can change your life.

JJamiah
I was so excited to get my package. I opened the bottle and smoothed some on my edges just for fun the same day. :)

This morning I tried it for the first time. I do like it. It has tons of slip and it's very thick. I got no tangles, no hair in the drain/comb, and I like the way my comb just glided. My hair felt smooth after rinsing out. It was very easy to comb/style this morning.

I may even do more braidouts/twistouts/wng's if I can keep the knots at bay with this stuff.

:)

Hmm...I'm on the fence on this one. The product felt really good going on. Better than alot of conditioners on the market but I didn't get the super slip I was expecting on rinse out and I had a few tangles (nothing major). Funny thing was that my hair actually felt clean. I had alot of oil (castor oil, coconut oil and jojoba oil mix) in my hair and it managed to remove it. No residue feel of the oil after rinsing.

I used a small amount as a leave in but I'm not really a fan of creamy leave ins. It felt kinda sticky as it dried. Next time I'll use Infusium 23 which I am now convinced is my beloved circa 198? reanimated. I just applied my oil mix on 80% dry hair, smoothed it back and put a wave cap on it to dry overnight.

Next day....soft arse hair! Like fluffy soft! I'm confused. I was really expecting hard hair. I like the product just not wow'd yet. I'm going to use it the other way and see how my hair responds then. So in my Randy Jackson voice from American Idol it was "just ok for me".

It is said the more you use it the better it gets so I think I will try this for a full month using it twice a week. I think the bottle is big enough to last that long and you don't need huge amounts of it. It's thick and the instruction state to use a little water to distribute.

Did I say my hair is soft...super soft! :love:

Last edited:
Hmm...I'm on the fence on this one. The product felt really good going on. Better than alot of conditioners on the market but I didn't get the super slip I was expecting on rinse out and I had a few tangles (nothing major). Funny thing was that my hair actually felt clean. I had alot of oil (castor oil, coconut oil and jojoba oil mix) in my hair and it managed to remove it. No residue feel of the oil after rinsing.

I used a small amount as a leave in but I'm not really a fan of creamy leave ins. It felt kinda sticky as it dried. Next time I'll use Infusium 23 which I am now convinced is my beloved circa 198? reanimated. I just applied my oil mix on 80% dry hair, smoothed it back and put a wave cap on it to dry overnight.

Next day....soft arse hair! Like fluffy soft! I'm confused. I was really expecting hard hair. I like the product just not wow'd yet. I'm going to use it the other way and see how my hair responds then. So in my Randy Jackson voice from American Idol it was "just ok for me".

It is said the more you use it the better it gets so I think I will try this for a full month using it twice a week. I think the bottle is big enough to last that long and you don't need huge amounts of it. It's thick and the instruction state to use a little water to distribute.

Did I say my hair is soft...super soft!

It is a little weird but I like it. In addition to the fewer tangles for me, I did feel as if my hair was clean - unlike a lot of conditioners. I have to second the soft feel. :love4:It's almost too soft!

I have never used Wen before... I am trying to choose between the 613 OR the pomegranate kit here

Will someone help me decide? lol

What type of scent is it??? And does it come in a size smaller than 32 oz?? I don't need all that.

Last edited:
Why do they have to charge so much for this product?! That is a travesty! I will not be trying this. Too pricey for my budget.:nono:

I just used my 613 for the first time and its truly amazing my hair feels soft and clean and thesmell is over the moon:lick:

Did these wen products leave the need for more protein conditioner since its sooo moisturizing?

I normally use a light protein condish weekly and I haven't felt the need to do more than that since I started using wen. But this stuff is excellent its so rich and thick my hair loved it

Back