J Glazin

Hi everyone,

Ok i am currently experiencing some problems. I have been using a mixture of
*castor oil
*almond sweet oil
*olive oil
*seasme oil
*peppermint oil
on my scalp once every other day to keep my scalp moisturize. Well the problem is that I noticed some shedding in my hair. Last night, I tried to figure out what it was but I couldnt figure it out. I also moisturize my hair with aveda creme universal and sometimes oil shakaiki oil. I know it is a lot. I am trying to grow my hair so yes!!! I am become obsessed!!! I know!!! Please help does anyone know what is causing my hair to shed. I love my hair and I still want them on my head

Try garlic supplements and conditioner. Worked for alot of ladies here.

And try keeping your regimen as simple as possible. Conditioner, Shampoo, Leave-in, Couple oils. Thats all you really need.

Hey, my hair sheds when I use too many oils also , or oils that are too heavy like castor oil... Keep it simple girly, less is more sometimes.:rolleyes:

I have very healthy hair and I notice, especially in the summer time that I have a lot of shedding. I'm not worried about it because the hair that I loose has that white bulb on it. I loose anywhere from 50-up to 100 hairs a day. I think when you have short pieces of hair coming out that you have a problem because it is breakage not shedding. I deep condition once a week, take vitamins, use olive oil in my hair daily with leave in conditioner.

i am so glad you posted this topic bermuda my hair has been shedding like crazy too ill have to try garlic.

Hey,
I noticed that the hair that is fallen out has that white thing at the end that you are talking about. Maybe its not that mad. Growinglong 777 I agree with you. Like I said before I go crazy when something like this happen to my hair. I was also thinking about the oils that I apply to my hair. So I decided to cut it down to Olive oil and jojoba oil.

I have very healthy hair and I notice, especially in the summer time that I have a lot of shedding. I'm not worried about it because the hair that I loose has that white bulb on it. I loose anywhere from 50-up to 100 hairs a day. I think when you have short pieces of hair coming out that you have a problem because it is breakage not shedding. I deep condition once a week, take vitamins, use olive oil in my hair daily with leave in conditioner.

I shedded alot when i began my lhc reggie. I was bagging my whole head every night and I began to shed like crazy. I stopped bagging and use the garlic shampoo by queen helene. That helped! Within 4 weeks the shedding was completely gone. After 4 shampoo's that is.

HTH
Blessed

Back