My hair is growing...6 month update!

godsflowerrr

Wow it has been six whole months and i finally i see some progress. I have been wearing my hair in protective styles and weaves for a while. a week ago i gave myself a touch up and flat ironed my hair and finally i see progress!!! thanks ladies for all of the advice and seeing your pics gives me soooo much encouragement. my hair has never been so healthy and full. i never knew that i could do it with my 4a/b hair type!!! I'm almost bsl...... if you have any advise for me please leave a sista some comments! thanks again and GOD bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://public.fotki.com/Godsflowerrr/

Oh My your hair is beautiful!!!! It seems liek LHCF ladies have the best hair. How often do you use heat? Come on, give us the dirt!

WOW!!! Im TOOO inspired now, your hair is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! You'll be BSL in no time.

CONGRATS!
amara

*gasp* I just came from your Fokti...... and your hair looks amaaaaazing. Those 6 months have made a huge difference. Your hair is looking fabulous, thick, and long.

Keep up the BEAUTIFUL progress. :grin:

Whoa! All that growth in just 6 months! You have a beautiful head of hair. You grow girl!

Okay... regimen... NOW!:lol:

SPILL IT!!!!

Beautiful! Talkin' about drop you some tips! You need to be dishin' out some!:lol:

Ambitious1013 said:
Your hair looks beautiful!!!!!!! You have made great progress!

Sidebar: Ambitious, YOUR hair is also looking fabulous. That is wonderful growth in 7 months.

LHCF, we are DOING it up in here, arent we??? :grin:

KiniKakes said:
Sidebar: Ambitious, YOUR hair is also looking fabulous. That is wonderful growth in 7 months.

LHCF, we are DOING it up in here, arent we??? :grin:

Thanks KiniKakes! I agree that there are a lot of ladies on LHCF that are doing an amazing job. Keep up the good work ladies!!

I can't wait to hear godsflowerr's tips!!! :)

Your hair is looking beautiful. You should feel proud of your progress! Make sure to update the play by play in your fotki album! I added it to my favorites!:love:

Back