MY HAIR IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

:woot: Wonderful!!! And it's softer than before? Hrrrm, maybe the salt did do something good for you..... ;)

It did since she said her hair was softer than before but people are just skipping over that part lol. Iris I'm so happy you are happy in love with your hair again lol. I would be so sad if anything had happened to it. lol My heart goes out to your daughter though; "I could scream! Touch it, Touch it!!!" "yeah mom okay, just don't scream". LOL you sound like such a fun mom

It did since she said her hair was softer than before but people are just skipping over that part lol. Iris I'm so happy you are happy in love with your hair again lol. I would be so sad if anything had happened to it. lol My heart goes out to your daughter though; "I could scream! Touch it, Touch it!!!" "yeah mom okay, just don't scream". LOL you sound like such a fun mom

awww sweetie, I'm so thankful I got past that! my poor child! :grin:
Girl I just like the big pay back! I can drive her nuts now :lachen:

happy 4 u sis!!!
Thank you sweetie :hug2:

Great. I"m going to the store now to get Avocado. I'm so happy for you.
thank you mama! I still wanna try the smashed Avocado too :yep:

I'm very happy for you .
Thank you girl!

Glad you whipped it back into shape:sandm:
:lachen: I wasnt gonna stop till it got back where it belonged

i love yall and thank you soooo much for all the support, I panicked for sure! I'm so glad the scary thoughts were wrong! I thought salt might have ruined my hair for good-there were lots of scary posts right in the middle of that too :wallbash:

anyway for all of you :flowers:

I'm glad everything turned out alright! I still might try the salt thing, but I'm not really in an experimenting mood right now. Nice to see how it affects different people though.
one thing I can say about salt for sure, is it does define your curls but it also removes all your oils

Awwww I'm glad all that purty hair of yours is back in the state you want it to be! :yep:

I need to get me some avacodo now!! And some M.O.M!! (I saw your daughters hair...so shiny and pretty)

Awwww I'm glad all that purty hair of yours is back in the state you want it to be! :yep:

I need to get me some avacodo now!! And some M.O.M!! (I saw your daughters hair...so shiny and pretty)
Thank you sweetie! And how is your hair feeling today?

yeah it worked for her hair well, I plan on getting her back on it, right now she is so into just wetting her hair and adding coconut oil, I gotta see if I can get her to use it again, I showed her the pics to help :grin:

Thank you sweetie! And how is your hair feeling today?

yeah it worked for her hair well, I plan on getting her back on it, right now she is so into just wetting her hair and adding coconut oil, I gotta see if I can get her to use it again, I showed her the pics to help :grin:

Your welcome and my hair is um okay..lol. It's not as dry as it was but It's not soft like I'm used to it being. So I slathered on condish and coconut oil in my hair and now I have it in a bun! I'm like I'm not going out! I'd rather stay bored at home then fear my hairs going to break off! :grin:

:grin: you did the right thing! just leave like that for a while and then rinse , I bet you will see/feel a difference , then if you need it again, do it again! Its going to be fine , watch! :yep:
Your welcome and my hair is um okay..lol. It's not as dry as it was but It's not soft like I'm used to it being. So I slathered on condish and coconut oil in my hair and now I have it in a bun! I'm like I'm not going out! I'd rather stay bored at home then fear my hairs going to break off! :grin:

The final total cure to bring my hair back and yes its even better 'feeling' than before the salt still, was protein

Redken ALL SOFT! WOWWWWWW I just have no words for how my hair feels now

so I think oil and a light protein treatment after the salt might just bring about some hairgasms for real! :woot:

Back