My Hair HAS NEVER felt this soft after henna!

Mocha5

After I henna'ed and washed, I rubbed jasmine oil all over my hair then added silicon mix. Covered with a plastic cap and sat under the dryer for 20 minutes. My hair feels like butta! :yep: Not one problem detangling. I'm a lil' over 4 weeks post texturizer. Just wanted to share.:grin:

I love jasmine oil, it smells wonderful. Did you use an indian brand in a bottle with a yellow cap?

Yep. That's the one I used.

Blackmaven: Just took pics with my phone. Not the best but I'm going to get my Fotki up and running again soon.

By the way, my hair is really soft this morning. :grin:

See, posts like yours make me want to henna so bad!! But, I'm so chicken :nono:. I'm taking notes on the jasmine oil and silicon mix in case I ever get up the nerve and go for it.

See, posts like yours make me want to henna so bad!! But, I'm so chicken :nono:. I'm taking notes on the jasmine oil and silicon mix in case I ever get up the nerve and go for it.
:lachen:Me too! I'm glad I'm not alone. Been looking at henna threads since i joined

^^^Don't be scurred, ladies! Henna is great. It really makes your hair strong. The key is doctoring it up before you put it on and moistuizing WELL after you rinse it out. And I would think that any oil would work in combination with silicon mix: olive oil, castor oil, any Indian oil. I just happened to use jasmine last night. Whenever you decide to take the plunge, PM me. I'd be happy to help.

After I henna'ed and washed, I rubbed jasmine oil all over my hair then added silicon mix. Covered with a plastic cap and sat under the dryer for 20 minutes. My hair feels like butta! :yep: Not one problem detangling. I'm a lil' over 4 weeks post texturizer. Just wanted to share.:grin:

Hey girl, I keep hearing about the goodness of henna. Glad it works for you and that your hair is so soft afterwards.

^^^Don't be scurred, ladies! Henna is great. It really makes your hair strong. The key is doctoring it up before you put it on and moistuizing WELL after you rinse it out. And I would think that any oil would work in combination with silicon mix: olive oil, castor oil, any Indian oil. I just happened to use jasmine last night. Whenever you decide to take the plunge, PM me. I'd be happy to help.

Thanks for the encouragement!! I'll be sure to PM you as soon as I get up the nerve :yep:.

Hey girl, I keep hearing about the goodness of henna. Glad it works for you and that your hair is so soft afterwards.

Thanks, girl. This was kinda my last ditch effort because it wasn't coming out as soft as I wanted it. Let me know if you decide to do it. I gotta box just for you! :grin:

I know! I'm scared too! But you really got me wanting to try. I will keep your advice in mind and maybe I'll try it soon.:grin:

^^^I would say do it only if you feel your hair needs an extra boost of strength. If your hair is in good condition and you're already scared then don't bother with it. :grin:

Thanks, girl. This was kinda my last ditch effort because it wasn't coming out as soft as I wanted it. Let me know if you decide to do it. I gotta box just for you! :grin:

Thanks, sis. I think that I'm going to continue with using Affirm Positive Link Conditioner for deep conditioning, which has made my hair ubber strong, and I'm loving the Vaseline Total Moisture lotion right now. I didn't know that my hair could be so soft after using this....my goodness!

Maybe by the end of Spring, I'll try it and if I do, you will be the one I call to help me with it!

Thanks.:yep:

Thanks, sis. I think that I'm going to continue with using Affirm Positive Link Conditioner for deep conditioning, which has made my hair ubber strong, and I'm loving the Vaseline Total Moisture lotion right now. I didn't know that my hair could be so soft after using this....my goodness!

Maybe by the end of Spring, I'll try it and if I do, you will be the one I call to help me with it!

Thanks.:yep:

Gee, thanks, Nice! Now I gotta go check this thread! :wallbash:

Back