My hair doesnt fit ME!!!!

shetara20

I am a pleasantly plump woman that has chin length hair. I feel like my hair doesnt fit me or my personality.There is nothing different about it no color no style nor does it fit my face. Ive been feeling like this for a while ever since I went off to college 3 years ago. I still feel like a lil girl the only thing I lack about my hair is barettes and pigtails!LOL! but i sont know how else to explain it. But my hair isnt different, it doesnt pop, i dont wanna cut it, coloring isnt healthy!! Anyone else feel this way. I have a big ass head and no hair!!!!!I feel weird my hair doesnt fit ME!!!!!

In 20-30 years you just *might* be wondering where your youthful looks have gone to. Enjoy it while you can. In the meantime try doing bantu knots or a curly roller set to give your hair some fullness, put on some sexy makeup, and strut your stuff. ;)

try a sew-in

:spinning:

i had the same problem 2nd year...the only thing is i had actually CUT my hair...it worked wonders for my self-esteem.

Experiment with different things. Try sew ins and things(nothing damaging). Find excitement for what works for you. I like really long hair, but I don't think it fits me. So I am working for a length that does, where I feel comfortable and confident. If your style doesn't work for you, change it. You will know what fits, when your confidence peaks.:grin:

try a sew-in

:spinning:

i had the same problem 2nd year...the only thing is i had actually CUT my hair...it worked wonders for my self-esteem.

If you don't want the commitment of a sew-in, try a half-wig in a longer style to see if it suits you. Personally, curls always make me look younger, but they might have the opposite effect on you. I like nice med to long wavy styles.

I think bantu knots look fabulous on short hair!!!

It sounds like you just need to add curls, or twist, something different. Maybe try flipping your hair....make sure to moisturize first though!!!!

Back