My friend met a guy that was a distant relative of mine....

vevster

I used my connections to find out about him. He is married :(

I debated what to do --- then I said *** it. If the situation was reversed, I would want to know! Anywho, I told her.

I'm sad, I heard the disappointment in her voice.

So she's with this guy. you checked him out and found out he's not the single man she thought but is really married?

I'm SO glad it was found out. :( Sorry to your friend. :/ It sucks seeing people are not who they seem to be. I'm glad she found out EARLY (hope not too much time went into it)

Good she decided against being a side piece. Some would still go for it. Too bad for his wife though, hopefully somebody tells her something.

Boy you are truly a real friend. There should be more like you. She was about to get herself into a world of trouble and heartache. That is truly a Mitzvah.

You are a really good friend. I know from my exp. if you try to tell some females this, they'll try to say you're jealous (esp. if you're single yourself) and won't believe you. So your friend is very smart. I'm sorry this happened to her.

Update: I think she is dabbling with this guy.....

Her choice. I'm out of it with a clear conscience.

I think you did the right thing by giving her the information. That's what friends do. What she does with it is on her ... (hope she does the right thing)

Update: I think she flew to Florida to meet this guy.

She is a flight attendant; so it isn't as if she paid full fare but ANYWAY.

Wow...I guess your friend doesn't mind being the side piece or maybe he already told her he would leave his wife for her. :look: What a pity! :nono:

Update: I think she flew to Florida to meet this guy.

She is a flight attendant; so it isn't as if she paid full fare but ANYWAY.

You gave her information and I suspect she already knew and just wanted it confirmed. You can lead a horse to water........................ Aint no skin off of your back though.

Back