My first YT vid!

Fine 4s

SO randomly came over as I was doing the last step of my hair washing routine, moisturizing in prep for my bun. I took down 6 week old twists. I'll be putting up pics in IG. Any who he was videotaping! And then declared that the vid was going on YT. I figured well...that's one way of breaking out

http://youtu.be/nG4cf9O_3EM

Last edited:
Yay, how exciting. Your hair looked buttery, moist, and soft. What's in that product. I look forward to seeing more videos.

Skin Water from Biokorium:
I bought it for my skin as a moisturizer 1-2 years ago. I'm just trying to use it up.

Skin Water
The first product uniquely designed and developed for skin, scalp and hair. For Skin: For optimal hydrating properties, use as a heavy application to allow moisturizing elements and extracts to infuse and allow dehydrated and thirsty skin cells to absorb water. For Scalp and Skin: Can be use for all hair types, use as a deep moisturizing scalp and hair conditioning masque. Best way to apply is to use a color brush, or just apply by hand, using your fingers to massage into scalp and hair. Leave on 15 to 20 minutes to allow important nutrients to infuse scalp and hair. Then Shampoo and Condition.

Created with moisturizing elements from the ocean, Skin Water Hydration Cream binds moisture and hydrates skin, scalp and hair. Its film forming characteristics provide silky smooth skin, scalp and hair. We've added ocean base plant extracts such as blue algae extract, seaweed extract, and spirulina extract.

Your hair is beautiful. It looks so soft and fluffy! I'm even more excited to find another black woman named Erin lol. I swear I thought I was the only one.

Nice vid. :) I think my favorite part (besides seeing how gorgeous your hair is) was your mini-argument w/ your SO about being ashy. :lol: :lol:

Skin water??? I may try some of that! Also you have some lovely hair...so thick and so lush!

P.s you and your SO are too cute!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back