My first wig!

hnntrr

What do you guys think?

I got it at my local BSS for 40 bucks, its one by Vivica Fox.
I got it for when I am between braid installations. I am still getting used to it. All my friends thought it was a weave...but its a wig!? I've been wearing a scarf today till I get used to it but ah! What do ya'll think??

Its a full synthetic wig

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    301.7 KB · Views: 232
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    293 KB · Views: 225
Aww, you're so cute! :lol: I like the wig, too. But maybe you can pull it forward just a little. How it is now, it looks like it's just sitting on top of your head.

Co-signing on pulling it forward a tad. I think the style is cute on you and if people in person thought it was a sew-in that's good news...means it doesn't look "wiggy" :)

awww! arent you a cutie patootie, hnntrr! :lol:

You move FAST! Didnt you just mention you were thinking of getting a wig?! :lachen:

It's cute and doesnt look super wiggy--I would have thought weave too. Enjoy your new look!

I like it, and your piercing is awesome.
I do think a longer bang would be more flattering.

The wig looks nice on u. Forty bucks is not bad for a wig!

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

awww! arent you a cutie patootie, hnntrr! :lol:

You move FAST! Didnt you just mention you were thinking of getting a wig?! :lachen:

It's cute and doesnt look super wiggy--I would have thought weave too. Enjoy your new look!

DarkJoy: hahahaha thanks! and Yeah I did lol, if I do anything drastic I gotta do it right then before I chicken out....hahaha ahh impulsiveness.

And you guys were right, pulling it down did help. Hopefully I can learn how to put it on correctly so I dont mess up my newly growing in edges. I think I like it though. We will see how it goes tomorrow at class and work. Thanks for all the nice words....made me feel better about it.

hnntrr Us ladies who wig it usually wear our hair in twists or braids under the wigs. Are you wearing a wig cap underneath? I bought a silk beanie from Pretty Antoinette's; I wear it under my wig and it protects my hair awesomely. :)

hnntrr Us ladies who wig it usually wear our hair in twists or braids under the wigs. Are you wearing a wig cap underneath? I bought a silk beanie from Pretty Antoinette's; I wear it under my wig and it protects my hair awesomely. :)

Yees! I have flat twists under it but its sticking up weird in some places. I think my hair is short enough to just slick it back and put a cap on (usually I do that after I wash it anyway). I just got regular stocking cap wig caps.

I am mostly just worried about not getting used to it...right now I see it as a wig because I have never worn a wig before and I know its wiggy...I'm such a people pleaser I am scared my friends/coworkers arent going to like it and its just gonna make me sad. My SO and mother and sister all like it, and for my SO to say he likes it is a big deal...so I know its okay...its just me having to get used to it haha.

It looks cute and I like the way it frames your face. Please dont waste time worrying about looking bad when you look good. I just got a LONG, STRAIGHT wig and after wearing an afro for years it felt so wrong. But if people tell us we look good, we should believe them.

Back