My First PUFF!!! Pics!!

2sweetnsugarland

I’m too excited!!! :grin: It looks a little wonky but I’m really pleased with it. I big chopped on 2-26-11 so today I decided to “attempt” a puff and to my surprise I got one. :lol: Nope I’m not puffalicious like some of you ladies -- so watch your backs me and my lil' puff are slowly but surely gaining on you!! :lachen:Enjoy!

Attachments

I remember my first puff...actually it was just this past December when I first attempted one LOL

Congrats, and I'll be watching for that puffaliciousness soon. Your hair is very pretty btw.

I’m too excited!!! :grin: It looks a little wonky but I’m really pleased with it. I big chopped on 2-26-11 so today I decided to “attempt” a puff and to my surprise I got one. :lol: Nope I’m not puffalicious like some of you ladies -- so watch your backs me and my lil' puff are slowly but surely gaining on you!! :lachen:Enjoy!

Congrats 2sweetnsugarland! I remember how good is felt to be able to wear a puff after the big chop. Not puffalicious nothin' girl. It looks very nice.

Errr...what's up with all the pdf files though? :)

Congrats @2sweetnsugarland! I remember how good is felt to be able to wear a puff after the big chop. Not puffalicious nothin' girl. It looks very nice.

Errr...what's up with all the pdf files though? :)

MaxJones: Sorry about that. I could not get my pics to upload any other way . . . trust me I tried everything!! I posted about my big chop the other day and I tried to add pics and you know the rest! I got crucified so I will never make that mistake again!! :nono: I wanted to make sure I got those pics on here cause I love looking at pictures myself! Like everyone says a post is no good without the pictures!!

Back