I did my first puff today! *::PICS::* Am I growing?

Your hair looks gorgeous. Your puff is nice and thick. Congrats on your progress. And as far as I could see your waves are great right now.

Thanks Semo. I'm just envious of the ladies with consitent waves. Mine are so inconsistent. The left side doesn't wave at all..:sad:

Congrats!!!! :clap:

It looks great. I can't tell you anything about the waves, though - I never really had any when I did my puffs. :grin:

Looking good. What did you use in your hair. I would love to get that effect on my hair....Hence the reason I am always to scared to have it out....:look:

It looks good.:yep: Very inspiring, considering it's only one month after your BC. How long did you transition?

Looking good. What did you use in your hair. I would love to get that effect on my hair....Hence the reason I am always to scared to have it out....:look:

Thanks!

I cowashed it with garnier fructis fortitying creme conditioner. While it was still wet I applied Elsta QP h2 leave in, followed by elasta Qp creme oil moisturizer. I also applied a tiny of aloe vera gel to lay my edges down.

Thanks Semo. I'm just envious of the ladies with consitent waves. Mine are so inconsistent. The left side doesn't wave at all..:sad:

I understand. I have weird wave pattern in the middle of my hair. Some days I wish all my hair was the same texture. But I learn to work with it. Inconsistent or consistent, your hair looks great :yep:. I'll have to keep up with your progress. Can I add you as a friend on fotki?

I understand. I have weird wave pattern in the middle of my hair. Some days I wish all my hair was the same texture. But I learn to work with it. Inconsistent or consistent, your hair looks great :yep:. I'll have to keep up with your progress. Can I add you as a friend on fotki?

:blush:... of course

Believe me --what you lack in waves you more than make up for in curls! :drunk: :grin: It looks so moisturized and pretty.

Your puff looks absolutely fantastic ... :meme:

... and I'm so envious of your edges (since I have NONE).

Thanks!

I cowashed it with garnier fructis fortitying creme conditioner. While it was still wet I applied Elsta QP h2 leave in, followed by elasta Qp creme oil moisturizer. I also applied a tiny of aloe vera gel to lay my edges down.

I rarely wear my hair in a puff but when I do that's all I use. Your hair is coming long nicely! :yep:

Just chiming in to compliment your cute puff! I don't have an answer on waves though, although yours looks pretty curly to me. I love the blue headband too. Looking good!

Why did you have to start this thread? You are the reason I want to BC :grin:! Your hair looks great. I remember when I had my puff :yep:. The only thing I did was CW, put my headband on and go :lachen:!!!

Why did you have to start this thread? You are the reason I want to BC :grin:! Your hair looks great. I remember when I had my puff :yep:. The only thing I did was CW, put my headband on and go :lachen:!!!
:grin:
That's all that I ever do. I see some ladies here come up with the most creative hairstyles. All I can think to myself is that I can never do that..:nono:
I may lack the hairstyling gene....:look:

Pretty puff, your hair looks so healthy.

What in the WORLD is going on in your siggy?! :lachen:

Back