My first Pibbs experience!

Diya

I'm so happy!! :grin: My Pibbs 514 came right on time because I wanted to do my hair this weekend to look nice for my PhD preliminary exam today. Here's what I did: Prepoo'd overnight with Vatika oil--> shampooed the next day with diluted PO Theratin, DC under the pibbs for 30 min with Pantene R&N mask + avocado oil, rinsed, detangled, added NTM leave in then rollerset. I did my rollerset in 30 minutes FLAT, dried under the pibbs for 1 hour, blew out my roots (6 weeks post) with blow dryer on low then did saran wrap treatment. Pics of each step are below. I'm VERY pleased with the results and sooo happy with my purchase of both Macherieamour's rollersetting DVD and my pibbs. I've cut my rollersetting time down by 15 minutes and now sitting under the dryer is so convenient and comfortable, I know I'll be rollersetting more often now! I just wanted to share my joy with you ladies... I'd post more pics in my fotki, but I'm already over my limit:rolleyes:

Btw, I'm putting up a pic of my head inside the dryer for people curious how much space you have to move around in rollers. I was quite comfortable.

under Pibbs
after taking down rollers
after blowing out roots
after saran wrap

Aww!You look so comfy under there.Your hair is beautiful.

Hopefully we can get a deal for everyone on the pibbs soon because I want one NOW!!:cry2:

Stop that, stop that right now.

I am not going to buy a Pibbs.
am not going to buy a Pibbs.
not going to buy a Pibbs.
going to buy a Pibbs.
to buy a Pibbs.
buy a Pibbs.
a Pibbs.
Pibbs!

I cant wait until I get mines

I have to wait until after Christmas thought...February.

Your hair looks really good.

I am using a soft bonnet for now...still contemplating on if I want to fork out the money for it....but you hair is on point.

WOW, CONGRATS, on your new baby....
You look very content and happy sitting there...

Your hair is awesome also... pretty, thick, and health...

Go Girl with your PIBBS...:weird: :clapping: :woot: :bdance: :yay: :bouncy: :rocker:

I'm so happy!! :grin: My Pibbs 514 came right on time because I wanted to do my hair this weekend to look nice for my PhD preliminary exam today. Here's what I did: Prepoo'd overnight with Vatika oil--> shampooed the next day with diluted PO Theratin, DC under the pibbs for 30 min with Pantene R&N mask + avocado oil, rinsed, detangled, added NTM leave in then rollerset. I did my rollerset in 30 minutes FLAT, dried under the pibbs for 1 hour, blew out my roots (6 weeks post) with blow dryer on low then did saran wrap treatment. Pics of each step are below. I'm VERY pleased with the results and sooo happy with my purchase of both Macherieamour's rollersetting DVD and my pibbs. I've cut my rollersetting time down by 15 minutes and now sitting under the dryer is so convenient and comfortable, I know I'll be rollersetting more often now! I just wanted to share my joy with you ladies... I'd post more pics in my fotki, but I'm already over my limit:rolleyes:

Btw, I'm putting up a pic of my head inside the dryer for people curious how much space you have to move around in rollers. I was quite comfortable.

under Pibbs
after taking down rollers
after blowing out roots
after saran wrap

Your hair looks beautiful! I have a feeling I should have bought the Pibbs instead of my Chi Wet 2 Dry Flat Iron!! :wallbash: Where did you purchase your hair net, I really need one of those!! :yep:

Stop that, stop that right now.

I am not going to buy a Pibbs.
am not going to buy a Pibbs.
not going to buy a Pibbs.
going to buy a Pibbs.
to buy a Pibbs.
buy a Pibbs.
a Pibbs.
Pibbs!

:lachen::lachen::lachen: I just spit my tea out all over my laptop. too funny! :grin::grin:

your hair looks almost as good as.... your rollerset! are your sure your not a professsional tryna front? You did an excellent job.:yep:

Love, love, love the pics! Are you sure this is your first time? You look like a pro to me! You hair is gorgeous!:yep:

woooooow! your hair is really pretty! I do rollersets frequently, but I noticed that you used different size rollers all over. I usually use one size. Is there some kind of method to using more than one size?

Looks great!!!!!!!!!! Your roller placement is FAB:grin: and your hair looks super shiny:yep::yep: Was this your first time setting???

Thanks for the compliments :blush:! I've done several sets before, but this was definitely my fastest and I'm enjoying the results so much more b/c the pibbs makes my drying experience so much nicer! :grin:

woooooow! your hair is really pretty! I do rollersets frequently, but I noticed that you used different size rollers all over. I usually use one size. Is there some kind of method to using more than one size?

Thanks so much! I just use the different sizes b/c my hair is different lengths all over. Using some of the smaller ones also leaves more room on my head for the rest of the set :yep:

Thanks so much, ladies for all of your kind words! My hair still aspires to be like so many of yours when it grows up! :yep:

I can thank the pibbs for cutting down 15-20 minutes of drying time, drying my hair uniformly and completely and not leaving me with a backache at the end :lachen:

@ Veejee- I got my hairnet at Sally's for like $1.99... the Pibbs also comes with one.

@ Gemini- This dryer is pretty huge, as you can tell from the pics... I would say its size is its one pitfall :ohwell:

@ Lilamae & Lavendar- This wasn't my first rollersetting attempt... I've been doing it for a few months now, but my technique improved tremendously after purchasing Macherie's DVD...I'm much faster and my sets look better b/c my roller placement is more precise

That is so pretty! You couldve rocked it with the curls too...I really like that look! The rollerset gives u two options....u can do it with or without the wrap and both end results look fabulous.

Back