My first Pibbs experience!

Wow, I love it! What a beautiful texture! I want the Pibbs but Im in the UK-anyone know anywhere that ships over here?

WOW! That is SOME dryer -- now I see what all the hype is about! I had no idea what it looked like--I have GOT to get one, and I usually don't even have patience to sit under a dryer, but the results look more than worth it. Your hair looks FANTASTIC. So I need a Pibbs and Macherieamour's dvd, cuz obviously I have NO idea how to do a REAL rollerset. I need to come into some serious money.:lachen: Thanks for sharing! I am GOING to reach my hair goals:grin:

Thanks, Reyna! You know, I'd say if you are financially ready to make the investment, then don't make your hair wait any longer! I was so cool and comfortable under the dryer (1000x better than with my tabletop dryer:perplexed), and I passed the time by reading papers, surfing the web, stalking fotkis :look:, etc... before I knew it, my 1 hour was up. And you can't go wrong with the DVD... a few simple tips she mentioned TRANSFORMED my rollerset. PM me if you want any details on purchasing... I got the dryer and the DVD and still came out under $300 :grin:

Stop that, stop that right now.

I am not going to buy a Pibbs.
am not going to buy a Pibbs.
not going to buy a Pibbs.
going to buy a Pibbs.
to buy a Pibbs.
buy a Pibbs.
a Pibbs.
Pibbs!

I cant wait until I get mines

I have to wait until after Christmas thought...February.

Your hair looks really good.

I am using a soft bonnet for now...still contemplating on if I want to fork out the money for it....but you hair is on point.

You are so funny, StellaB! That is exactly what goes on in my brain when I am going through self dissuasion/persuasion.

Diya, I can't see the images you attached to your post. I'll try your fotki. I can't wait to see!

You are so funny, StellaB! That is exactly what goes on in my brain when I am going through self dissuasion/persuasion.

Diya, I can't see the images you attached to your post. I'll try your fotki. I can't wait to see!

I'm so sorry but I couldn't put any of these pics in my fotki because I'm over my upload limit :sad: I'm puzzled, though, why you can't see the pics in the original post...bummer. Suggestions, anyone?

I'm so sorry but I couldn't put any of these pics in my fotki because I'm over my upload limit :sad: I'm puzzled, though, why you can't see the pics in the original post...bummer. Suggestions, anyone?

Dont forget u can go into ur fotki settings and request more space for free every 30 days! I think they give u 10mb each time.

Thanks, Leslie... I did know about this. In my trial month (unlimited upload), I uploaded like 90 MB worth of photos and now that my limit has been set back to 50 MB, I'm in the hole. Even though I've already requested an extra 10 MB, I'll still take me 3 mos just to break even :lachen:Right now I'm at like -30 MB :rolleyes:

Thanks, Leslie... I did know about this. In my trial month (unlimited upload), I uploaded like 90 MB worth of photos and now that my limit has been set back to 50 MB, I'm in the hole. Even though I've already requested an extra 10 MB, I'll still take me 3 mos just to break even :lachen:Right now I'm at like -30 MB :rolleyes:

:lachen:.....lol...u might need 2 fotkis! How about starting a second one for the new year?

:lachen:.....lol...u might need 2 fotkis! How about starting a second one for the new year?

yeah I might have to do this b/c I feel bad not being able to keep my albums properly updated...either this or join another picture site with unlimited uploads :scratchch

Wow! You did a great job w/ that rollerset. Your hair looks beautiful :yep: and thick! I may have to add a Pibbs to my Christmas list ... :drunk:

You did an awesome job with roller setting! My Pibbs is due to be delieverd on Friday, so I'll be using it this weekend!!

See what you did?!?!?! I've been trying to fight the urge to get one, so now you done gone and made me want one! Thanx darn it! :lachen: You hair is gorgeous!! You look fresh from the salon... you go girl!

I was doing a search on Pibbs and saw this thread. I love your results.

That Pibbs dryer is bigger than what I thought:look:
...I will be mailing off my order by then end of the month. I can only hope to get results like yours.

You're hair came out beautifully! This is a great testimony for both the Pibbs and the DVD. What type of dryer did you use to blow out your roots? Is that technique also addressed in the DVD?

Your hair looks great! I might have to cop Macheriamour's dvd. You have definitely piqued my interest in purchasing a Pibbs!

Since buying my Pibbs 514, i luv rollersetting!!!! I read a good book, and relax, and my hair looks as if i went to the Salon.

oooo honeychile!! Your hair looks GREAT!!!!!!! :yep:

keep doin what you're doing mami!!

**stashing and counting spare change so I can get me a pibbs514*

Your curls look gorgeous!

I love my Pibbs!:grin: Question though, where are you ladies finding your triangle hair nets for under the dryer? I can't find one anywhere! I tried Sally's and 3 other BSS with no luck. I bought some other lame little nets but they were too small to fit over the rollers.

Help please! :)

Your curls look gorgeous!

I love my Pibbs!:grin: Question though, where are you ladies finding your triangle hair nets for under the dryer? I can't find one anywhere! I tried Sally's and 3 other BSS with no luck. I bought some other lame little nets but they were too small to fit over the rollers.

Help please! :)

I'm not sure how thick you want it but check ebonyline.com.They have a triangle net and a thicker one.HTH

WOW Your Hair turned out beautiful!!! I'M IN AAAWWWW [Note to self order a pibbs asap:wallbash:]

as far as our rollerset: SHOWOFF :swearing:

jus kidding, great work tho...:grin:

Back