My First Decent Twist Out of the New Year! Pics

It looks cute! Personally, I like the ends straight. My sister wear braidouts all the time and her ends are straight as well.

You already know I love your hair GabbanaGirl. Can I just say the pics don't do it justice, lol, I checked out your vid (and subscribed :grin:) and your hair is so thick and lush, I had no idea it was so full! Absolutely gorgeee!!

I love this look on you. It's beautiful! I noticed that you use a lot of indian powders and oils- (good for you)!! Can you tell me how you use the powders as a prepoo, and do you mix the powders with anything other than water to make the paste? Do you follow up the powders with a liquid shampoo? Thanks in advance for responding. Good luck with your no heat regimen for the next year! I know you can do it, and your hair will thank you later by beig more gorgeous and healthy than ever!!!:grin:

Thank you for the compliments, much appreciated :yep: If I do a pre-poo with the powders/herbs (it's been so long since I have done one honestly :look:), I usually mix a few heaping tablespoons of Haritaki Powder, Bhringraj, & Hibiscus petal powder, with as much Rose Water as it takes to make a thick paste (the thickness of a relaxer), and I apply it with an applicator brush. There are a few times I have used Coconut Milk, instead of water, and that came out fabo! I always use a liquid shampoo after the prepoo. HTH!

Beautiful! How long does your twist out last and what do you do at night?

Thank you! It usually lasts about a full week (but that is only because I wear the twists for about 4-5 days prior to taking them out) - At night I stuff all the hair under a bonnet. OR, if I want a little more definition, I make six big, twists or braids before bed (I use Oyin's Juice's & Berries to moisturize the hair before twisting/braiding), and stuff those under a bonnet.

Back