My first date in a long time -- Dating tips

myronnie

Sooo as a lot of you know I'm 18 and I haven't gone out on a date in about 6 months. I got out of a year-long serious relationship in august and have been mostly doing the party single scene since I've been to college.
So, at the parties there's this white guy that always asks me to dance (it's a small college..) and we recently danced for about an hour or so. He ended up getting my number and texting me goodnight as well as goodmorning. This morning he asked me out to lunch on Tuesday. I'm kind of apprehensive because I haven't gone out on a date in a while..

I wouldn't say I was a shy person, but being out of the dating scene I've kinda forgotten some of the good tips/rules, so ladies enlighten me!!!

Just relax, look cute, be yourself, don't try too hard, don't tell him your life story, have fun.

Six months!!! Girl, I thought you said a loooooonnnnngggg time. :rofl:

I agree with hopeful's tips, and will add, carry extra money; it's a lunchdate, but you never know when you'll need some cash and a cell phone, (with a friend who can call at an opportune moment, just in case things aren't going well).

i meannnn..6 months is a long time to not date AT ALL for me, I guess..
Ok, I need to remember to not start rambling..i always do this when I'm nervous..just be cool and calm :D
Btw, it's at the dining hall..so no need for money here!

Back