My Cousin Has A Hair Growth Secret

Just to show y'all this is another 1st cousin, one of the ones that asked the other cousin how did her hair grow and she told her it grows. Well, her hair is waist length. Hair runs in our family. Our shock is cause she never had hair like ours, it was OK like I said but it never grew like this.

2E6zIemg3fMZJuEekXc7O3aE9eY-fOL7rubi4bKLYG2srl1LGGw9CHN_JnoIP8hkhZbAvYd_0BcANyb8CX3EyLr9UIGlWxLQaLX3ZInrinjWcS_StRaWmR7kVW1-CgHgvx9uwwX86zRtPrQaA8pF3LCeICOs0sNIEZRRnxafoe2IZLgVLMU4ROdFMcpKjaEYxhyYXH4K63XY3EGDsTChfFVwN_yLOs-21OAyVCOf1Voo6Qh9EsMUTSltp-OA1MKoYNvAPqXZ77UjKva31VkfRTfv7qXYPOZC-OX-8JcAHQYHRf4lWI815n2jJuaipapPYe3U38T-9qtZy_Tcag5Qh23zWERkwxbpofI9kAwdT9Ve--xtZOwKlzqbU8NrCVoV6nZ6HEd-b3KN7VS8A7Xn8cyfdBG9svp1Q1JgRJpin9A2KJZDjIwi1F_H8srebp3vLNhA3W5Dia3TXMERxUlCwWgPFH9J0M9gRIGsn9gRFb_TBe8hC5b99fX2BPzG5T9C6Y6VFRBKsJDssrjWshRnq_xN9yUEaN327ZCx3_7deDbcwMAyyMjCBhmft65GqF52mLX_9U2Yoydih4KIyLL5eSyvrJNMhbU=w482-h621-no

Last edited:
OP it sounds like it's genetic - maybe she was deficient in something growing up which could account for why she didn't grow like everyone else. Or didn't drink a lot of water. Maybe her health scare forced her to eat better and address those deficiencies.

Oh and I know someone who had shoulder length hair her whole life and now her hair is waist length and healthy. She's almost 50.

OP it sounds like it's genetic - maybe she was deficient in something growing up which could account for why she didn't grow like everyone else. Or didn't drink a lot of water. Maybe her health scare forced her to eat better and address those deficiencies.

Oh and I know someone who had shoulder length hair her whole life and now her hair is waist length and healthy. She's almost 50.

Yea you might be right. She's always had some kind of health issues especially with food all her life. Maybe after the cancer she now has a much healthier lifestyle and in that addressed her deficiencies?

:lachen:No...stop. Again, this cousin never had hair like everyone else...but it bloomed now and it has to be something she's taking. She's in her late 40's. It can't all of a sudden just grow. She's doing something.:look:

The person I know started growing her hair in her 40s and is now waist length. She won't tell me her secret either by the way (even after I directed her to this site and she probably found it here lol). I'm fine with that because what she's doing might not work for me and vice versa. It's just silly and weird to me though.

I personally think it's an increase in water and protein/green smoothies AND using less heat but I haven't been able to confirm this.

The person I know started growing her hair in her 40s and is now waist length. She won't tell me her secret either by the way (even after I directed her to this site and she probably found it here lol). I'm fine with that because what she's doing might not work for me and vice versa. It's just silly and weird to me though.

I personally think it's an increase in water and protein/green smoothies AND using less heat but I haven't been able to confirm this.

See that's what I mean. Why won't they share??? LOL

Your hair looks very healthy and glossy. I was recently toying with the idea of getting a keratin treatment, but I think I will miss my curls.

Thanks. Yea, I stopped relaxing and now started doing the keratin. I have to have something in my hair to straighten it a bit or else it'll be poofy. Do you relax?

@Italiano
@Subscribe

Thank y'all for posting and tagging me. I MISSED IT AGAIN!! :lachen: I didn't even get an email notification! WHAT happened? I get the emails for every other thread I'm subscribed to. Now I think it's a dirty trick the site is playing on me. :look:

It's a conspiracy against us. Just checked my email again and nada, maybe her cousin is blocking us specifically :lachen:

ETA: Wow. Saw the pic, so lush.

So I stopped relaxing and started keratin about a year ago. The keratin is better for my hair, it doesnt dry it out BUT I'm wondering in the long run is it healthy for my hair? My hair dresser says it is (she's black) but I don't know..It's not as full as it once was but that's the purpose of the Keratin to smooth it down.

Ladies, if you're not interested in having some fun with this thread, take the high road and be polite to one another or just skip out.

Let's keep this light hearted. You're scaring folks with these mean posts. I know you have the right to post your opinions, however choose your battles. It's not that serious!

We haven't had much activity over here in a while and now subscribers may not want to start a thread in this section.

Listen, I've been on here a long time and I've seen some members never return or get kicked off due to the bashing and arguing.

I just got the nerve to post - And it feels good! I won't be scared away and ain't taking no sh8t either.

LET'S NOT GET THIS THREAD CLOSED BECAUSE WE'RE NOT BEING CIVIL!

Warning:
Don't come after me, you don't want none of this. TRUST ME!

Back