My Cousin Has A Hair Growth Secret

Link please. All cancers are not the same. Please provide research regarding this statement.

If you want proof you will have to do your own research >> Google is your friend.

I've know two cancer survivors in which the doctor put them on Folic Acid, their hair grew back fast, thicker and a very very nice texture, actually I know 3 women. 1 of which was a white woman i worked with, she had long straight hair and after the cancer she had big loose curly thick hair said she had been taking 800mg of Folic Acid. the other 2 were african american and their hair grew back very silky, almost straight both used Folic Acid.

I really don't like the idea of someone knowing something that can benefit others and keeping it to themselves.

Good luck!
I hate that also. If I can help someone I will. I have learned that people don't want you to have what they have. I have a friend who gets all kinds of hook ups, but when you ask her how, she can NEVER remember. If she goes out of town and stays in a nice reasonable place, when you get ready to go to the same destination for the first time and ask about lodging she can NEVER remember. It is really silly! But those are the same people that love to brag about their advancements.

I hate that also. If I can help someone I will. I have learned that people don't want you to have what they have. I have a friend who gets all kinds of hook ups, but when you ask her how, she can NEVER remember. If she goes out of town and stays in a nice reasonable place, when you get ready to go to the same destination for the first time and ask about lodging she can NEVER remember. It is really silly! But those are the same people that love to brag about their advancements.

That is not your friend. I am always happy to tell people, how and where I got something. The funny thing is I volunteer the information without being asked. :lachen:

Same here... I'll get a compliment and be so glad to say what it is or where I got it from lol. I'm always trying to put someone on lol.

So true. I was very grateful when we went to the Beyoncé bathroom place (I only remember the bathroom, and not the name) for that meet up and you really gave me the list of your makeup. You are beautiful with great skin, and brows anyway! That was nice of you. Most people either tell me they got what I like years ago, it was a gift, or they don't remember. o_O Sure buddy! :confused:

So true. I was very grateful when we went to the Beyoncé bathroom place (I only remember the bathroom, and not the name) for that meet up and you really gave me the list of your makeup. You are beautiful with great skin, and brows anyway! That was nice of you. Most people either tell me they got what I like years ago, it was a gift, or they don't remember. o_O Sure buddy! :confused:
@Lucie awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you're so welcome! I remember! I was thinking let me give her the deets for the starter kit, we're similar complexions, this might work out for her lol

Well... my first cousin's are from the light bright side of the family. When we were growing up, they had hair down their backs and my never grew past shoulder length. They pulled crap like this too. One of them asked me the other day if I'm going to keep my hair short after I'm done with the Cancer treatments. :confused: :confused: :confused: I looked at her like: "you wish ****!":handslap:

I keep missing the pictures...SMH....I want to see it.
@brg240

45DVA2dz8q1ddlcG5tV3SXtSmIRq9Px2-R_xXxs-DEOV9eXO0M742shOBXOA469H-b2vLHUshu5d_jGW0fDJmI0geKUddYryi1P1EbQP6EpyWc9ZIq3XpEJusgfTQHC29yUDAo1jNtUII6Rs8nCooP9B0WGMHrv7e-zfxR_QtIUvIcV63e7xRIOePmGna_zZUoyM9XTvZTAzLiXCT8kLDh9PlrsfXt7vOX0gAEdIgR43K_gdUainu-OqjjHiIYpbYe7JeTy1Xy0KmYGDfvZnyq2Pof-gjBxqCDTs7q0DDJ8Cez3rQw-o64TjlENKxmzQRq1ih18CW5ciz2nBlY5XHq-53hCeFXJnzFHUtvgGbQ0USYSKwlYlT1RBrsFMbUoiEPc8vRQ6RtGn_PVi6ViM89WR_O45sJ6arLpXytEtYANRtwmz-pJBfjnvqpi5VfxF8_9DzNQst_BmG6t7sXTLijY16xi21eoaXAxoS3bxskmFLoRSI3J3Pm9qwOteAFNpu3oLh2orlzC0iDcK-ECx5WN4Abf6qEuvQgq8Cyvb91pEw76D9Zj3v1j9bXstDtFNypOG7jz8eu5eVThqQYmnwHx3N2GobSw=w299-h562-no

Well... my first cousin's are from the light bright side of the family. When we were growing up, they had hair down their backs and my never grew past shoulder length. They pulled crap like this too. One of them asked me the other day if I'm going to keep my hair short after I'm done with the Cancer treatments. :confused: :confused: :confused: I looked at her like: "you wish ****!":handslap:

I wish you well with your treatments.:bighug:

Yeah, I finally see it:clap: I was on page and was like dang, I keep missing it. Then I decided to skip to the last page just in case and sure enough it was there and it is definitely gorgeous :love:

I've seen it already but I'm confused why the
IMG thing comes up sometimes. This happens from time to time when I try to post pics but I don't know why. Anyone know why?

@Italiano or someone please PM me the pic.

I use to be an open book about my hair care BUT everyone wants to be (hair) famous yet no one wants to put in the work so I stopped sharing as much. I give you enough for it to be believable and the rest, well....Google it.

Prayers out to you @HappilyLiberal

My daily vitamin has folic acid. I can't remember how much it contains but I haven't had any magical growth. Maybe it's the amount you take that makes the difference.

Back