My Caruso Set is of the CHAIN!

hotlusciousl

I recently got my hair in a roller wrap but due to all the wrapping the curls were falling. Now I know that my weakness is the curling iron but I was determined not to use one. So I went out today and purchase the Caruso Steamer. I used about six rollers in the top for no more than five minutes and look at these results! I'm so happy with this purchase. This is a keeper!:D :grin: pics are in my album.

I used 3 small plus rollers and 3 medium rollers. There was a little frizz on the ends but not much. Next time I will use the end papers I bought just to see if I do not get the frizz.

It came out really pretty. I have been using mine going on two years and haven't touched a curling iron. I don't even own a curling iron anymore because I use the rollers daily.

It's funny you say that cuz I owned about 6 irons. The last time I even attempted to use it was when my steamer broke and it was going to be a few days before I could get a replacement. My hair refused to even curl with it. I think my hair has gotten used to the caruso.

Hotlusciousl your hair is gorgeous! (not to mention healthy) I think I've found my hair inspiration. :) I believe we have the same hair type. What's your regimen?

Please share. I just permed my hair from being natural for almost a year. I would love for my hair to be as pretty as yours'. :newbie:

Wow, thanks! Me as a hair inspiration! Well I'm going to tell you the most important thing I just recently did was get a trim.... I have not had one in three years. I had been wearing braids and weaves, taking them down relaxing and putting them right back in. Then I joined this board and started taking better care of my hair. My hair was broken off on the left side in the back and my kitchen was a horrible mess. So I braided it up in cornrows and wore a wig for a couple of months. Then I got braided up in DEC 05' and just took those braids out last weekend after stretching for 11 weeks. I don't have a routine as far as now for my hair being out. But while I was braided I co-washed every three days and after that applied infusium 23 and oiled well. When I took my braids down I didn't have as much damaged as I normally would have had. I got the ends clipped and that's why it looks so healthy. I plan on Co-washing once a week maybe on wed. then washing on saturdays. I will alternate deep conditioning and protein treatments on those saturday wash days. I'll have to see.... I do have color also. Let's do weekly check ins. sorry post is so long..... I started going on and on and on.:)

Back