My boyfriend is so cute..

katie

I told him I was getting hair breakage(about 2 days ago) and he became so concerned.He was sitting in a chair and came and sat on the bed next to me when I told him and held my hand...lol.I started to laugh because it isn't such a big deal and he was like "No.But I know how important your hair is to you." And he just looked so cute and worried.
It just reall cracked me up.

Does anyone else have a significant other who does stuff like this when it comes to your hair?
(and by the way a dose of GPB cleared that breakage right up)

laugh.gif
that is so cute!

Awww that's so sweet Katie. Mine came up to me and gave me a kiss and said congratulations. I had no idea what he was talking aobut. He told me he had just finished cleaning the bathroom and the floor had only a small amount of hair. He was so happy for me. Even though he teases me about" living on the hair board."

Dejuan, I bet people will stop givin you that rap when you hair grows out nice and long
notworthy.gif
like the person in your signature. I bet all the females tellin you that will want your secrets
kisses.gif
and all the males will want long hair too
frown.gif

I was discussing my hair care products, and telling my boyfriend about the forum. He said, "I'm so proud of you." I laughed and said, "Why?" He was like, "Because you're showing dedication to your goal, and that's awesome."
king.gif
He deserves a crown, methinks.

My boyfriend and I are long distance right now, so we spend a lot of time chatting online but since joining this board I spend so much time browsing that I take long to reply him, so he says things like "this board is taking you from me". He only says that because I would complain when he spent all his time on sites about gagdets. He's happy for me though, he told me that by the time he sees me, I should have reached my bra strap goal, (impossible, he's coming in 2 weeks!).

You guys are so lucky. Whenever I start talking about my hair to my husband, he stops me mid-sentence and says "I'm your husband, not your girlfriend. The only hair related thing I care about is being able to run my fingers through it and play in it. how you do it means nothing to me."
frown.gif

I wish he were more interested in the things I care about, but I understand that he isn't and I'm glad that he's honest with me about it.

However, your boyfriends are all really sweet!
kiss.gif

hawaii,

Just saw your photos. Your hair is very pretty.
smile.gif

As your hair starts getting more and more attention, I bet your hubby will start being more positive about it.
smile.gif

Back