My Bestie's Birthday!

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
Ok, so my BFF is turning 30 this year. We have been friends for 17 years now. She's not just a friend, more than a sister....it's pretty safe to say that she's one of my soul mates.

I am always extremely meticulous about my gift giving with her (and it shows I guess because she tells people I get her the best gifts :lol:)..

This year i'm leaning towards jewelry. I don't know why, but it seems right somehow. The items I get her are not necessarily an ode to our friendship...so if i got her a locket it wouldn't have my name or picture in it :look:

Any ideas guys?

A bracelet is always nice. I'm not sure if you did or didn't want your name on it but it'd be cute to have something enscribed about friends forever maybe. Or get one with charms on it that indicates the things she likes (e.g., shoes, cooking, etc.).

No, I don't want my name on it. We're not lovers, lol. I wanted something that represented maturity, I guess. I thought about diamond studs, but that doesn't really speak to anything specific. Maybe a bracelet with her and her daughter's birth stones in it?

No, I don't want my name on it. We're not lovers, lol. I wanted something that represented maturity, I guess. I thought about diamond studs, but that doesn't really speak to anything specific. Maybe a bracelet with her and her daughter's birth stones in it?

Good idea! It's not too personal but I'm sure she would love it.

OP What have you gotten her in the past? Im asking because I need ideas for my bestie's birthday (which happens to be the day after mine). :grin:

OP What have you gotten her in the past? Im asking because I need ideas for my bestie's birthday (which happens to be the day after mine). :grin:

I bought her 2 tix to a Cirque Du Soleil show (she's a creative type).
A fancy pen with her name engraved in it
I'm having trouble remembering the rest :/

^^^The infinity symbol actually means something special to her. This might be a sign, lol

Yes the diamonds do say something specific. My best friend gave me one of her diamond rings that she received from her mother:blush:... And to this day she is thrilled that I still have it, and it means soooo much to me.

The bracelet is an awesome idea as well!

Back