My Baby's Hair Won't Grow

And I've just received an email that she offered me a coupon code . She said I could share with friends . Everyone on here knows this is not my store . Y'all know I can't make anything and those that have been around here for a long time know that as well LOL . I asked her for a special code for our forum so I'll get back to you with that but for now the one she gave just for me and my friends is 10% off.... if you want it email me ...I don't want to post it on here because I only want forum members to get the discount

...I don't want to post it on here because I only want forum members to get the discount
I think people use this forum for codes bc you can't see it unless you're a member. I could be wrong though.

On topic tho, my niece didn't have any hair for a looooong while. We couldn't understand it because both sides of the family got plenty (I was born with a full fro/ shag). None of us are religious people but I cannot lie, we prayed over that baby's hair, head, and scalp health. And bought outfits with hats. :look: I think she had some stife little pony tails by the time she was a toddler. :lol: (I was away at school so I can't recall.)

My little Niece was 'bald' like that until about age 3.

She had very fine straight hair. When it finally came in at 3+ it was very, very straight hair. She reminds me of her.

Just the cutest thing. Baldy and all.

But there is no way any one could ever mistake her for a boy.

Girl....they're just messing with you.

She is an adorkable little chunk.

My little Niece was 'bald' like that until about age 3.

She had very fine straight hair. When it finally came in at 3+ it was very, very straight hair. She reminds me of her.

Just the cutest thing. Baldy and all.

But there is no way any one could ever mistake her for a boy.

Girl....they're just messing with you.

She is an adorkable little chunk.

Thank you so much :) She was only 5 pounds and like 10 0z when I brought her home from the hospital. I was so scared I was sobbing. Now according to the doctor "she's a liiiiiitttle on the chunky side" lol

I swear she gets this baldness from her dads side. No other kid in my family was lacking in the hair department

Thank you so much :) She was only 5 pounds and like 10 0z when I brought her home from the hospital. I was so scared I was sobbing. Now according to the doctor "she's a liiiiiitttle on the chunky side" lol I swear she gets this baldness from her dads side. No other kid in my family was lacking in the hair department
@sparkle25
Nah...But in a "good way" tho':lol:

She looks like you just want to eat her up with Kisses:smooches::smooches::smooches::smooches:

Yes such a cutie pie!

People confused my girls for boys, though they both have long tresses as babies with pink clothing.
They see a baby and just don't really pay attention to what's screaming out at them I guess...

My son though, had that Mohawk hair as a baby.
Hair on the top and barely any on the sides.

I purchased some silk pillowcases and his hair took off growing.
My youngest is 7 months, her head getting bigger and now has balding in the middle where she lays to sleep. So I purchased more silk pillowcases.

Yes such a cutie pie!

People confused my girls for boys, though they both have long tresses as babies with pink clothing.
They see a baby and just don't really pay attention to what's screaming out at them I guess...

My son though, had that Mohawk hair as a baby.
Hair on the top and barely any on the sides.

I purchased some silk pillowcases and his hair took off growing.
My youngest is 7 months, her head getting bigger and now has balding in the middle where she lays to sleep. So I purchased more silk pillowcases.
Lol long hair care ladies are so funny and extra. I got satin BASSINET sheets when my baby was first born. That's what's she's use to now lol

Back