My Associate's Man Is Cheating On Her With Her Friend And Countless Other Women

GraceJones

I know this chick who I'm cool with. We're not friend necessarily but we run in the same social circle and we've shared a couple dinners and brunches together.

A mutual male friend of ours (why do boys know ALL THE GOOD GOSSIP?) told me that her long time boyfriend and father of two kids has been cheating on her with her friend FOR TWO WHOLE YEARS. On top of that, he also sleeps with a few other associates of ours.

Boyfriend recently moved out and got his own place separate from his family. I find that interesting because all the while they were living with her mother.

He finally got his stuff together and provided a stable roof so he and his sidepiece could have a place to have sex unbothered?

I'm pretty sure that the woman he's with sleeps with other people besides him, and he's still sleeping with his child's mother. He might bring something back to her and makes her sick!

My male friend is saying that he's going to convince him to just stop and rejoin his friend. The live in girlfriend doesn't have to be any wiser to what's really going on.

I'm telling him that she needs to know so she could cut her losses and move on. Friend thinks the family should be kept together. I think it's too far gone.

He told me he had dinner with the couple and the girl just busted out crying out of nowhere. He thinks it's because of the impending break up

I was thinking of sending her an anonymous note or something but I don't have her contact info.

Dang @ you having no contact info. I was going to tell you to send her one very anonymous message and keep it pushing. She might know but since disease could be in the mix, I would want her to at least know for sure and have a fair chance. What she does with the information after that is her business.

This is messy but I'd just tell her if I was really concerned about her well being. I'd be concerned about betraying the source by sharing the details but this is potentially life or death. I'd leave the source's name out of it but it may be easy enough for her to figure it out.

Because you aren't even friends you should be able to do this and let it go. Anonymous notes are cool but ineffective. How would you know for sure that she even saw it? What if he sees it first? Or the "bestie" he's sleeping with?

Her bf moved out and didn't take her and their two children with him? I'd guess that she already knows what's up and wouldn't get involved.
Girl she already knows.... i wouldn't get involved cause she isn't probably the one holding onto the relationship if he already moved out and ain't take her with him.
See that's what I think too. I think she knows but she doesn't know the details.

If he moved out and got his own place she must have some idea they're not together :look: so I'd leave it alone. She likely already knows what she's dealing with and has known all along.
If they were still living together I'd probably say to contact her but I mean he moved out. What more can he possibly do to say he doesn't want to be with her or at least be exclusive?
At this point can you really call it cheating even?

I know this chick who I'm cool with. We're not friend necessarily but we run in the same social circle and we've shared a couple dinners and brunches together.

A mutual male friend of ours (why do boys know ALL THE GOOD GOSSIP?) told me that her long time boyfriend and father of two kids has been cheating on her with her friend FOR TWO WHOLE YEARS. On top of that, he also sleeps with a few other associates of ours.

Boyfriend recently moved out and got his own place separate from his family. I find that interesting because all the while they were living with her mother.

He finally got his stuff together and provided a stable roof so he and his sidepiece could have a place to have sex unbothered?

I'm pretty sure that the woman he's with sleeps with other people besides him, and he's still sleeping with his child's mother. He might bring something back to her and makes her sick!

My male friend is saying that he's going to convince him to just stop and rejoin his friend. The live in girlfriend doesn't have to be any wiser to what's really going on.

I'm telling him that she needs to know so she could cut her losses and move on. Friend thinks the family should be kept together. I think it's too far gone.

He told me he had dinner with the couple and the girl just busted out crying out of nowhere. He thinks it's because of the impending break up

I was thinking of sending her an anonymous note or something but I don't have her contact info.

Your friends boyfriend is a single man. So what's shocking that he has others.? He does not want her and has moved on. He's just her baby's daddy and she will be better off without him. I'm not sure what the point is in making this more dramatic than is necessary.

Uhm. Why is this in the entertainment section?

giphy.gif

:lachen:

See that's what I think too. I think she knows but she doesn't know the details.

My thoughts are similar to other posters. You do not have her contact, not even "friends" on social media and this is second hand information... it's not as though you have evidence or saw anything. She has enough to go on if she wanted to leave him in the first place. She probably knows more than you think she knows.

However, it's your choice of course. Maybe she will stop sleeping with him. It's not like she can leave... he already did that :look:

I dropped an anonymous dime before :look::look::look:. The chick is still with the guy. Don't waste your time. I'm sure she knows what she is dealing with.
I don’t know if I would end my relationship because someone sent me an anonymous message. That’s weird...if you know me you can talk to me about anything...coming to me anonymously seems shady.

Also, I don’t view it as a waste of time because the person stayed...I thought people told their friends because they wanted them to be aware...the outcome should be irrelevant.

Your friends boyfriend is a single man. So what's shocking that he has others.? He does not want her and has moved on. He's just her baby's daddy and she will be better off without him. I'm not sure what the point is in making this more dramatic than is necessary.

He was seeing the other woman and other for TWO YEARS and he just now left her a month ago for another woman. Now I'm hearing she's all confused and don't know why he's leaving.

I don’t know if I would end my relationship because someone sent me an anonymous message. That’s weird...if you know me you can talk to me about anything...coming to me anonymously seems shady.

Also, I don’t view it as a waste of time because the person stayed...I thought people told their friends because they wanted them to be aware...the outcome should be irrelevant.

There's more to the story that I won't get into... but, definitely no shade. It was just pointless IMO.

I dropped an anonymous dime before :look::look::look:. The chick is still with the guy. Don't waste your time. I'm sure she knows what she is dealing with.
I kind of agree with you. I told my friend that her SO might be cheating based on what my SO told me. She said that I was rubbing her face in it and married him. We stopped hanging out after that. Later, I found out that he was still cheating and had a baby with the side chick. When she found out, she reached out to me and got mad when I told her that I already knew that. she told me that I was wrong for not telling her.

OP if you decide to say something, you should do it anonymously and prepare for your warning to backfire or go unheeded.

Now my source is trying to make them stay together because they got kids. He's trying to make it so the sidepiece don't snitch to girlfriend.

I'm like let her snitch! Girlfriend needs a better man anyway.

Source says that men cheat and he would rather her work it out with him.

Back