My 9 month Progress Pics....

caribgirl

Hey All,

So I decided to relax 2 weeks earlier due to breakage/shedding issues. I stretched for 12 weeks but had such a hard time compared to my last stretch of 14 weeks. I also developed split ends which is a first since beginning my hair journey. Anyhoo, I'm still happy with my progress and I could not have done it without all of the info that I have learned here from you all.

I have more pics in my fotki as well.Thanks for reading!

47b8da20b3127cceb754b02d457600000026100BbtXLFq3cMd

good for u caribgirl!

i see ur hair took on the infamous V shape. are u gonna ever cut it even? or do u like that shape? it's interesting to see how people's hair just naturally grows like that

good for u caribgirl!

i see ur hair took on the infamous V shape. are u gonna ever cut it even? or do u like that shape? it's interesting to see how people's hair just naturally grows like that

Thanks Poochie! Yup, it has taken that V shape hasn't it. I won't cut until I reach my goal of BSL. I'm frightened of scissors right now :lachen:.

Last edited:
Good job! Your hair looks great, it's really shiny and looks a lot healthier!

I am so inspired and motivated by your hair growth accomplishments!Congratulations....Keep up the good work!:up:

Rai

Thanks Tracyee, Cloud, Sexi, Tiffers, and Mariposa!!!! You ladies always inspire others by always lending encouragement!!!!!!!!

Back