My 9 month Progress Pics....

Kgard ( my beloved friend), EMJ, Janee, Mrs.Jersey, patiencevirtue and brownskin: Thanks a million!!!!!!!! :grin:

Wow, Caribgirl. That's great progress. You are truly an inspiration. My hair is about the length of yours in your starting pic. I hope I can get the same good growth. Thank you for sharing! Keep up the good work!

Wow, Caribgirl. That's great progress. You are truly an inspiration. My hair is about the length of yours in your starting pic. I hope I can get the same good growth. Thank you for sharing! Keep up the good work!

Thanks Platinum! Of course you can. You will make your goal for sure! Take pics to track your progress and keep us posted :yep:.

Great progress Caribgirl!!! BSL is in the near feature for you. Thanks for stopping by my fotki and the encouragement.

Thanks so very much Miami (can't wait for your updates later this month) , Selfstyled (love your new cut- very healthy and shiny), Lildhe, and Hondahoney!

Hair looks so SILKY! I have the V too. Some days I like it, some days I don't, but I'm not trimming till I reach APL :look:

Back