My 2 year anniversary (PICTURE OVERLOAD!)

Auburn

November 19th 2007 was my last relaxer so imagine that I grew my hair from bald to this... I BC'd May 26th 2008.

I went natural for healthier thicker hair + versatility. I am currently the length I was before I cut my hair. No set regimen. MSM and MOE GRO staples.

I should be at 12" but I'm around 10 :wallbash: . I've had a trim (dust rather) in September 2009.

Goal U-shaped MBL = 13" on me I think (short neck :( ). I will start shaping up my hair at BSL or so..

LEFT PICTURE NOVEMBER 2008 ---- RIGHT PICTURE NOVEMBER 2009 *

ETA: SORRY ABOUT THE PICTURE DELETION: FIND THE PICTURES HERE http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/cmnorthe/November 2009/

Afro (after doing a natural hair conditioner/after prepooing)
midoctober040.jpg
DSC_0904.jpg

Ponytail

nov20082009.jpg
DSC_0909.jpg

Length shot
nov20082005.jpg
DSC_0935.jpg
DSC_0947.jpg

Styled (dont laugh at 2008. I didnt know what to do with that length lol)
nov20082128.jpg
DSC_0949.jpg

I would like to thank LHCF for all the knowledge I've gained and the sisterhood. I love you all! :love5:

Last edited:
That ponytail is just thick and hanging:yep:
Your hair is very pretty.
Did you do it yourself or did you go to the salon?I like the curls in the end in the last pic.

That ponytail is just thick and hanging:yep:
Your hair is very pretty.
Did you do it yourself or did you go to the salon?I like the curls in the end in the last pic.

Thank you!
I did it myself. Ive only been to the salon once since my BC (to get shampoo/cut/style) and it was a disaster so I left in the middle of it...did my hair myself at home then I went to get a trim at another salon. That was in September 2009.

Your hair looks really thick and the length you gained is awesome. It looks healthy. What's your regimen?

No concrete regimen. I wore a scarf for 6 months after BC'n.
I cowash almost everyday. I shampoo when I feel the need to.
Im about to change my regimen though and baby my hair.

Thank you!
I did it myself. Ive only been to the salon once since my BC (to get shampoo/cut/style) and it was a disaster so I left in the middle of it...did my hair myself at home then I went to get a trim at another salon. That was in September 2009.

Looks beautiful. Was that a rollerset?

Your hair is really pretty! That pony comparison says a alot!!!! And I absolutely love that last styled shot with the curls. Great job girl, keep it up!

ridiculous. I soooo wish you'd rotate those pics, they are too cute. Your hair is looking quite off the chain. Super progress!

Back