My 11 yr old natural ** What do you think!

Jasmine you and your friend look adorable, let me tell you I have been trying to get a puff that big for the past 4yrs, I'm feeling a lil jelly right now:yep:

what an awesome mom you are NJoy to build your daughter up at such a tender young age. we really need more mothers like yourself to teach their daughters the importance of self-love in today's society. she is beautiful!

NJoy, girl... that is your doppelganger!!!

She is gorgeous, and I love her hair and how much pride she has for it too!

Hi Jazzy:
I love wearing my hair in a puff too, but yours is just too CUTE!!!!! I love, love your style! Keep up the good work and yes, massaging your scalp does help!!

Way to go mom teaching good hair practices!

NJoy, girl... that is your doppelganger!!!

She is gorgeous, and I love her hair and how much pride she has for it too!

pink gator

Girl, I'm not even gonna front. I had to call on my friend, dictionary.com to see if we had to fight or not. Got all fancy on me. :lachen:

Thanks, Lady.

Wow...what a gorgeous and confident baby you have. You did an excellent job mommy. So nice to see young black kids who are proud of who they are, especially of their natural hair. Love your hair Jazz. Can you share your regimen? lol.

REGIMEN: (Doing my best going from memory since I'm not home)

Weekly cleanse and DC by either of these two:

DC on dry hair w/ AO GPB
Then Acv rinse followed by V05 (strawberies and cream)
And Aussie Moist to help detangle

OR

PrePoo w/EVOO/aloe juice mix
HELTR Poo
DC w/steam w/mommy concoction, as needed

Leave ins/Moisturizers/Daily Spritz:

Water/aloe juice/veggie glycerin/Infusium23 mix
One & Only Argon Curl Cream
And/or Afro Detangler

No heat. Airdry in twists. Finger detangle to remove sheds daily.

Jasmine loves to wear her hair out so, daily moisture is key. Also, we may use Ecostyler gel on her edges, if needed.

She's dying to wear a frohawk. We'll get to that but, I don't want her hair to be a disraction at school. I'm preparing her now for the idea of wearing more braided styles during the winter months and stressing the importance of caring for her ends.

If I let her, Jasmine is perfectly fine waking up, shaking her hair a bit and heading out, as is. Talk about confidence in being natural. :yep:

NJoy, I didn't know you had any more children (not that I would have anyway but Im just saying!!) :giggle: Im sure you all have a blast because you seem like a very energetic and youthful mom! Gotta love it! Plus Im sure you keep them laughing with your antics!! :lol:

@NJoy, I didn't know you had any more children (not that I would have anyway but Im just saying!!) :giggle: Im sure you all have a blast because you seem like a very energetic and youthful mom! Gotta love it! Plus Im sure you keep them laughing with your antics!! :lol:

Where have you been? :lol: Including my DSD, I have 5 kids (4 girls and a boy)

Back