My 11 yr old natural ** What do you think!

Jasmine your hair is absolutely gorgeous and so are you!! I love your puff! So thick and beautiful, its perfect for you in every way. Keep on rocking your hair like the crowning glory it is:meme:

Jasmine, that HAS to be one of the biggest, most beautiful puffs I've laid eyes on! It is so wonderful to see a pretty young lady really enjoying her natural hair! :)

Jasmine is absolutely beautiful and her confidence is SHINING through - I LOVE IT. Great hair Jasmine and way to go mom.

Hi there Ms. Jazz, you and your hair are so beautiful. I'm so proud of you for being so confident!!! Do ya thang girl!!!!

My daughter is 13 and she wears her hair natural too, I'm going to show her this thread because she's been begging me to perm it! lol

Her puff is gorgeous! I wish mine was as big as hers!
I hope she continues enjoying her hair in its natural state and not to let anyone try to pressure her out of it. I really don't like how adolescents just succumb to conformity, just so that they can be liked. Be happy with what you want, not with what others want!
Happy hair growing!

Tell her I love it. And that natural, puff looks good on her. I am tooooo jealous. I want a puff that big. Tell her I want to rock it like her when I grow up :lol:

Your daughters beautiful.

Dittto....

I want that puff in my life.

Adds Jasmine to the list of children I envy for their hair. Honeycomb's daughter with the butt length hair is the other one on that list!

Last edited:
Tell her I said "Go head lil momma!" Your DD is too cute with that lush puff on her head.

Now I have Puff envy...lol

I think this is the Bee's Knees...makes me happy because this is my plan for little ones...I will give them the choice...I won't make it for them...

Jazzy your puff is to die for...please don't do like my 12 yr old and slap people with your puff. LOL That's her secret weapon

Keep up the good work Jazzy, and rock your natural hair. It so suits you and you are growing into a really beautiful young lady that knows her worth. Keep up the good work and listen to mommy.

Back