Must-have Sally Products

tmhuggiebear

So I just got a gift card to Sally's Beauty Supply and I'm ready to do some damage! :grin:

What are some products from Sally's that I absolutely must get!

Any suggestions are truly appreciated. :yep:

Thanks!

Hey I see you are in Joisey, so if I recommend something, can I meet ya there and get something for myself too? :lol:

I love:
Tangle Teezer (still a staple)
Porosity Control Conditioner

After that, I would get equipment to improve my home services...but thats just me.

Hey NJ ladies :)

I am meeting up for a share LOL

* Tangle Teezer ****
* Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Conditioner
* Ion Clarifying Shampoo
* Porosity Control Conditioner
* Aphogee 2 minute
* One N Only Argan Oil
* Hair One Conditioner Cleaser*********

Aphogee 2 step, 2 minute and Green Tea & Keratin
Roux Porosity Control
One n Only Argan Restorative Mask
Mane n Tail Conditioner and detangler

Tangle Teezer, hands down.

Other decent items that I use:
Roux PC
Elasta QP Relaxed Shampoo
Lustrasilk Shea and Mango Butter (although I buy it from the Dollar Store)

@JJamiah and mzteaze: I use Roux PC faithfully but I'm still unsure how it's really helping me. I know what it's designed to do but I'm not sure it's quite doing it.

NJ ladies! Yes join me. I'll be at the Sallys in Old bridge tomorrow evening!!!

Reading all these products are getting me so excited. I am paying close attention and my list keeps growing. :lick:

I keep hearing about this tangle teezer. I may definitely need to buy that. What exactly does it do? Is it like the denman brush?

Tangle Teezer, hands down.

Other decent items that I use:
Roux PC
Elasta QP Relaxed Shampoo
Lustrasilk Shea and Mango Butter (although I buy it from the Dollar Store)

@JJamiah and mzteaze: I use Roux PC faithfully but I'm still unsure how it's really helping me. I know what it's designed to do but I'm not sure it's quite doing it.

divachykLOL ok, side convo real quick. How are you using it?

I use it as the second step in my "process". I poo then PC for 3-5 minutes..then protein condition with heat followed by moisture condish. For me, since I have dry ends, it helps me retain the moisture from my DCs.

NJ ladies! Yes join me. I'll be at the Sallys in Old bridge tomorrow evening!!!

Reading all these products are getting me so excited. I am paying close attention and my list keeps growing. :lick:

I keep hearing about this tangle teezer. I may definitely need to buy that. What exactly does it do? Is it like the denman brush?

Wait is this the one off of Rt 1/9, next to Muscle Maker Grill? :lol::lol:
(it might be the one in Edison I am thinking about)

The tangle teezer can be used on wet or dry hair (I use it both ways) to detangle your hair gently. I haven't used a Denman brush so I have no opinion on that tho.

Aphogee Protein Treatment
Aphogee 2 Min. Treatment
Aphogee Shampoo for damaged hair
Gold N Hot Bonnet Dryer
*I want to try the tangle teezer but my stores are out :-(

GVP anti snap ( i lurrrrvvvveee it lol)

Wait is this the one off of Rt 1/9, next to Muscle Maker Grill? :lol::lol:
(it might be the one in Edison I am thinking about)

The tangle teezer can be used on wet or dry hair (I use it both ways) to detangle your hair gently. I haven't used a Denman brush so I have no opinion on that tho.

Ha Ha. Yes you are thinking of the one in Edison. The one I'm going to is of Rt. 9 though. It's near Walmart.

Yea I've never used the denman either, but this tangle teezer definitely sounds like its a keeper on my list. So many rave reviews on it!

Tangle Teezer!! I went to FOUR Sally's yesterday and 1 finally had it! I went home and used it and girrrrrl...lemme tell YOU girl! :lol: That thang is amAzing! :yep: I'm tempted to throw my wide tooth comb and Denman brush out :lol:

Also EcoStyler Gel-the Olive Oil one and the Argan Oil one. The big jugs are on sale for $2.99 the entire month of March (if I'm not mistaken)!! :) I like the way the Argan Oil one smells a little better.

Ha Ha. Yes you are thinking of the one in Edison. The one I'm going to is of Rt. 9 though. It's near Walmart.

Yea I've never used the denman either, but this tangle teezer definitely sounds like its a keeper on my list. So many rave reviews on it!

Ahh is that the one over by Pay Half, checkers not to far off! A Treat and meet LOL

NEED to have an NJ/NY meet up ladies Common!

tortoise detangling comb
silk elements dc
hot six oil
CON argan oil intensive treatment
body secrets buffing pads
face secrets scrubbing pads

Lemme See..... I'd Get (in no particular order):

Tangle Teezer
Jilbere Shower Comb
Roux Fermodyl 619
Roux Mendex
Roux Porosity Control
Roux Moisture whatever it's called
Wild Growth Hair Oil
Ion Effective Care Intensive Reconstructor
Ultra Sheen Duo Tex
French Stablizer Plus
30 pk. Conditioning Caps per La Colocha :lol:

I have a $5 credit I need to use at Sallys' next month, so I thought about getting more Silk Elements Megasilk conditioner, but I guess I'll try Hair One or something I don't already have.

Back