MTG

BrooklynSouth

MTG arrived yesterday. I used it last night on my thinning edges. The smell really is not awful, kinda smoky, tar like. I can deal with the smell so far; :fart: co-workers today will be the test.

Thanks all...yup....no one noticed at all. Once in a while I caught a whiff but I'm one of those people who likes the smell of fresh tar. My order was placed last Sunday October 8th, arrived on Monday, the 16th.

If the smell gets to be too much you can always mix it with another oil. That's what I did and now it's much more tolerable! :D

I'll have to start using my MTG again. I couldn't take the smell but I sure could use the hair growth.

I bought the shampoo, conditioner, natural brilliance and the light oil. But the fact that it is was intended for animals somehow soured me on using anything but the MTG and the natural brilliance.

Has anyone else used the shampoo or conditioner or the oils?

rickysrose said:
I'll have to start using my MTG again. I couldn't take the smell but I sure could use the hair growth.

I bought the shampoo, conditioner, natural brilliance and the light oil. But the fact that it is was intended for animals somehow soured me on using anything but the MTG and the natural brilliance.

Has anyone else used the shampoo or conditioner or the oils?
I personally wouldn't use any of their products except for MTG. MTG was originally made for humans and the company has said its safe for us to use. The other products were made for horses so im not comfortable suing them:ohwell:

Here I go again, I'm tempted to use the MTG for my edges, which seem to be thickening up fairly nicely. I have to slow my roll because I just started the Nioxin Recharge formula and crystalized MSM. I'm afraid that if I try so many things at one time I won't know what is working. I'm also using ORS. I dont think it's as strong ast MTG. I will be patient and sit on my hands until I use up my ORS.

So there. I think I made it through that temptation spell!! Whew!

Back