MSM Review

seymone

I have been using MSM for about 3 months now and my hair is straight as hell... I have no wave pattern from new growth.. I know my hair is growing because I cut the front to my ears and now it is on my cheeks... Do you think I should continue using MSM, since it has totally changed my hair texture????

Ladies help.

Do you like the change in your hair texture? I think deciding if you want to continue using it is a personal choice. If you don't like the change in your hair then it makes sense to stop taking it.
Personally, I like my newgrowth to be all wavy and coiled so I would probably stop taking it.

seymone said:
I have been using MSM for about 3 months now and my hair is straight as hell... I have no wave pattern from new growth.. I know my hair is growing because I cut the front to my ears and now it is on my cheeks... Do you think I should continue using MSM, since it has totally changed my hair texture????

Ladies help.

Like Alex said, if you don't like the straighter texture, then stop. But if you do like the straighter texture then continue taking it.

I am going to stop because when I go get a relaxer the stylist will not know what is new growth and what is not... Thanks ladies

OH NO not MSM too:eek: ...was going to start taking this to aid with growth..NOT ANY MORE ...thanks for posting your results.

Back