MSKIBIBI, WHERE ARE YOU???

Reecie

Ladies.... :offrant:

I am soooo frustrated that Ms. Kibibi has not updated her fotki since December 2008. Can your girl get an update??? Yeah, I'm a stalker of her Fotki albums... can you blame me?? I've been checking frequently since then, so ya'll KNOW I'm getting angry.

Also, if someone knows her, please convince her to start her own Youtube Channel!! Check out this video ---->>>> http://video.fotki.com/MsKibibi/, and tell me your not a believer!!
Help your girl get Ms. Kibibi out of hiding!! :missing: She last signed into her LHCF account on 07/15/09....

:worship2::worship2::worship2:

------------------------------------

Last edited:
MsKibbi's hair is gorgeous and she worked for it.

ETA: Her Fotki is PW-protected so I would make sure she's comfortable with bra shots of her hair appearing in a thread before posting them.

MsKibibi is one of my hair idols! Last few pics she posted on there, she said a stylist jacked up her ends. Maybe she went into nurture mode. Plus, she was studying for the bar.

She' s still on Fotki, but if I'm not mistaken...she's focused on her law career. As stated before, she also had a little setback with her hair earlier this year. She stated in her album that she won't be updating for some time.

Her pics are normally password protected and she dosen't normally post them in boards...the pics are nice, but I'm sure she would be more comfortable with them not being posted.

Last edited:
I also love MsKibibi's hair! I have been waiting on her to update as well. I guess she is busy with the bar exam and life. Hopefully an update will come in the near future.

She'll be back soon I hope! The bar exam is the last Tuesday and Wednesday (and sometimes Thursday) of July, so it's almost over, and then she can get back to having us plead with her for updates. :yep:

[OT: I am so glad that stupid bar exam is over with for me! Sheesh, I've been out for 4 years already. Wonders never cease.]

Back