Most Underrated Hair Products/vendors...in Your Opinion.

Smiley79

Which hair products or vendors do you think are underrated (quiet giants) in the hair game. The products/vendors you wish you would see more of OR that doesn't get enough buzz as you would like.

Last edited:
Hmmm I think curl activator gels are kind of overlooked. If your hair doesn't hate glycerin, CA gels are great for just moisturizing your hair and keeping wash and goes soft and shiny.

Not sure if underrated, but Carol's daughter products are awesome. I love the conditioners especially the Black Vanilla line.

Phillip Kingsley's afro-caribbean line, particularly Elasticizer Extreme.

Though I think this was really popular for a time a while ago.

This used to be a staple of mine, then something changed. I'd what it is, but it did not work the same, and the consistency was way off. I had 2 that were off like that. Nothing else worked on my hair like this stuff did. Truly was a miracle in a jar. Smh.

This used to be a staple of mine, then something changed. I'd what it is, but it did not work the same, and the consistency was way off. I had 2 that were off like that. Nothing else worked on my hair like this stuff did. Truly was a miracle in a jar. Smh.
That sucks. :(
I just started using it several months ago, so I'm still on my first half liter. I wonder what happened.

Davine's. Love the Hair Milk and the OI Beautifying oil the most, but I haven't used a bad product from this line yet. It's ALL good and I've tried just about all of their conditioners.

Back