Vendors That Sell Sample Sizes Of Their Hair Products.

Smiley79

Since being a member on this board, the number of companies offering hair care products has exploded. No doubt, trying new products can be a gamble and be expensive. Nothing is more frustrating than being stuck with a big ol' bottle or tub of a product that didn't work for you. This is why I truly appreciate companies that offer sample sizes of their product. You can experiment until your find what works for you.

Please list any vendors that sell sample/mini sizes of their prodcuts; especially online vendors who are not readily available in most stores. I'll try to keep this list updated for quick reference.

Oyin
Naturelle Grow
Qhemet
The Pomade Shop
KomaZa care
Shea moisture
Carol's Daughter
Mixed Chicks
Miss Jessie's
Hydratherma
Curls products
My Honey Child
Blue Roze Beauty
Obia
Shescentit

Last edited:
Chi and Biosilk offer sample sizes of their serums. I bought them at the BSS for $2 each to try. On my serum kick I also found a lot of samples at Sally's... they put them all the way in the back so the rest of the stuff gets you first :lol:

I never realized Qhemet had sample sizes.
Then again, maybe I did and decided against it due to the outrageous sample pricing.

Amla & Olive Heavy Cream Mini
In Stock

1 oz. Price: 8.00

OUR TOP SELLER! This thick, rich formula leaves extra dry, coarse hair soft and supple for days! Recommended best moisturizer by Essence.com and Vegetarian Times Magazine!

Burdock Root Butter Cream Mini
In Stock

Lighter than the Amla & Olive Heavy Cream, this lusciously rich formula softens & nourishes normal to dry hair.

Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter Mini
In Stock

.25 oz. Price: 7.00

Use this thick, rich butter to soften and maintain twists, braids and loose hair! Ideal for dry, highly porous hair! Use as a body butter too!

Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm Mini
In Stock

Feels just like honey! Rub between palms and apply to damp or dry hair for instant moisture!

Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee Mini
In Stock

.70 oz. Price: 7.90

Our thick, rich cream softens & detangles with pure Cocoa Butter and nourishing botanicals!

Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee Mini
In Stock

NEW! Thinner than the Cocoa Tree, this milky cream conditions and detangles with Moringa Oil and Ayurvedic Botanicals. Improved scent!

Last edited:
Awesome thread, OP! I just started seeing Carol's Daughter in CVS, but not sample sizes. @LaChaBla Are they in the travel/trial aisle, or were they in the regular aisle at your CVS?

Back