MoroccanOil Treatment......

I thought pure, unrefined argan oil is supposed to be gold/amber in color?

This vendor's oil looks to be clear....:look:

:sad:

I'm not sure what color it is supposed to be,but this had more of a yellowish tint to it:ohwell:.
Definitely not gold/amber:nono:

Whatever she sold me was the truth though:lachen:
I dunno hun:drunk::spinning:

Mine is gold/amber.. I have the morrocanoil joint. You all should definitely look into the Morrocanoil hair mask..I DC'ed overnight with it and my hair was so soft and bouncy! It has cones in it..but the argan and linseed oil.

I'm glad someone did a review on this because I was looking at it it is in my friends salon and she says it's really good. I'll have to see if they do treatments with it like the dominicans do.

Argan oil has been on my list of things to try for ages. I saw the ingredients listed for the moroccanoil on another site and as I only use natural products it would be out of bounds for me.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butylphenyl, MethylPropional, Argania Spinoza Kernal Oil (Aragan Oil), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Fragrance Supplement, D&C Yellow-11, D&C Red-17, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

I wil definitely try the pure argan oil sometime in the future

Thank you for posting this! I was gonna tell everyone not to be fooled by this "moroccan" oil. It's no where near as beneficial as pure argan oil.

My family (who is moroccan) uses toasted argan oil in our foods...I love it plain with bread.
The untoasted kind is used on skin and hair. We have it sent from morocco from relatives.
Be careful that when you're buying argan oil that you're getting pure argan oil. A lot of the time you could be receiving argan/olive oil. There are lots of fake types of argan oil out there because it takes tons of those nuts to create one bottle of oil.
Argan oil should smell nice and nutty. Beware of the argan oil that is made from argan seeds found in goat poop (that kind doesn't smell good...nor is it good for you).:grin:
Toasted argan oil can be bought at whole foods for around $32.

State Beauty Supply in St. Louis is carrying Moraoccan Gold Miracle Oil, I have
tried it on two different textures of hair, results are good helped to dry hair in shorter time, leaves hair soft shiny. 4oz. bottle is 20.00.

Thank you for posting this! I was gonna tell everyone not to be fooled by this "moroccan" oil. It's no where near as beneficial as pure argan oil.

My family (who is moroccan) uses toasted argan oil in our foods...I love it plain with bread.
The untoasted kind is used on skin and hair. We have it sent from morocco from relatives.
Be careful that when you're buying argan oil that you're getting pure argan oil. A lot of the time you could be receiving argan/olive oil. There are lots of fake types of argan oil out there because it takes tons of those nuts to create one bottle of oil.
Argan oil should smell nice and nutty. Beware of the argan oil that is made from argan seeds found in goat poop (that kind doesn't smell good...nor is it good for you).:grin:
Toasted argan oil can be bought at whole foods for around $32.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!
That's nuts(no pun intended)!

Thank you!!

Last edited:
I also have to recommend the Argan oil - it is fabulous! I used a bit in my hair before setting it and the shine that I got was crazy!

I was tempted to get the Moroccan oil but I'll just stick to my organic Argan oil, particularly as the latter is a fraction cheaper.

Last edited:
i got the moroccan oil today and i tried it on dry hair and my hair feels silky. i will try it on wet hair the next time i wash.

I've been using a Argan oil mix I made and my hair is LOVIN IT, Ba da daa da daaaa! I bought my argan oil from Earthy Delights. I mixed EVCO, Argan oil, with about one teaspoon of Organic hemp seed oil and about half a dropper of organic rosa mosqueta oil. It's fantastic as a pre-poo. The Argan oil by itself also made my hair feel fantastic. I used it on dry hair.

Back