Moroccan Oil ? ? ? Anyone used it?

Mook's hair

My Aunt just brought me several sample size vials of Moroccan oil.
I haven't used it yet but wanted to tell ya'll about is and see if anyone else is familiar with it.
I will post a review once I use it.

I comes in an Amber Glass bottle and the cap is sealed like a cough syrup bottle. It has a strong aroma it smells a lot like the Warm Vanilla Sugar scent from Bath & Body Works.

This is the website.
http://www.moroccanoil.com/faq.htm

It is high in cones (which doesn't bother my hair)
These are the ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butylphenyl Methyl Propianal, Argania Spinoza Kernal Oil (Aragan Oil), Linseed Extract, Fragrance Supplement, D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 17, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzonate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

There is also a link near the top that says view presentation. It's not informative at all but at the end of the 5 minute clip I think its hilarious how the lady is swingin her hair like she's Wonder Woman.

The website says...
MOROCCANOIL™ has the unique quality of instant absorption into hair, creating an instant shine without leaving an oily residue.

Moroccanoil™:

● Softens thick unmanageable hair.
oilbottle.jpg

● Restores shine and softness to dull lifeless hair. Strengthens brittle hair.

● Promotes healing and provides nourishment to hair damaged by coloring
and styling.

● Creates an optimal balance for the hair and scalp.

● Nourishes the scalp (alleviates itchy, dry scalp)

● Protects against UV damage and other environmental factors.

● Reduces drying time and speeds up styling time.

Last edited:
i heard of it and did a little reasearch. decided against it because the oil was so far down after the -cones. So I didn't know if it was truly an oil:perplexed. does that make sense?

i heard of it and did a little reasearch. decided against it because the oil was so far down after the -cones. So I didn't know if it was truly an oil:perplexed. does that make sense?

Confused the heck outta me, :lachen:

Nah, I get what your are saying, that's why I didn't get it:nono:

Back