More Pincurls

Mars_Reiko

Hey guys. I've been getting alot of questions on how I do my pincurls, so I decided to make an instructional video, I guess. I suck at explaining things, so I just had to show yall. The video is posted in my fotki under videos. Here's a quick link: http://video.fotki.com/eve0287/

Hope this helps out:)

Oh! Thank you! Thank you! You're the best. I've always wanted to know how it was done.

Also, your hair is lovely.

Last edited:
Wow!! U R so sweet to do this for everyone here. You did a fabulous job. I wish I could save this on my hard drive so that one day when my hair is finally long enough I know what to do.

Divalicious said:
^^Same here, but your hair looks fantastic!
I couldn't see anything until I logged in.Try logging into fotki. Probably then you'll be able to see the video.

Thanks for the tutorial :) I'm a visual learner so this helped alot. So many ladies have been describing it but I couldn't really understand until now.

THIS IS GREAT!!:D . THXS FOR DOING YOUR TUTORIAL. I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, SOMETIMES ITS SO MUCH EASIER AND HELPFUL TO HAVE A VISUAL TUTORIAL RATHER THAN WRITTEN WORDS.
GREAT JOB THOUGH:)

bellesocialite said:
I couldn't see anything until I logged in.Try logging into fotki. Probably then you'll be able to see the video.

OK I CAN SEE NOW.
MARS REIKO, YOU ARE TOO SWEET FOR DOING THIS. MY HAIR NEVER HOLDS A CURL, SO ONCE I GET IT DONE, I'M NOT VERY HAPPY W/ IT 2 DAYS LATER. WHEN I GET MY TOUCH UP, I WILL TRY YOUR TECHNIQUE. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooowwww.

I just wanted to give you a deep thanks for doing this. That was very sweet of you and I like the way you were so detailed. I hope this starts a revolution *cough cough* Rollersetting *cough* Macherie, Lonie, BWE!:look:

PS: You look so pretty and your hair looks hella longer than it does on your siggy [which is a stunner in it's self]!!:)

bellesocialite said:

Thanks for the tutorial :) I'm a visual learner so this helped alot. So many ladies have been describing it but I couldn't really understand until now.

Thanks. It worked for me once I logged on also.

OP: Great Tutorial. I am a very visual person. This really helped me out tons! Thanks.

Mars_Reiko said:
Hey guys. I've been getting alot of questions on how I do my pincurls, so I decided to make an instructional video, I guess. I suck at explaining things, so I just had to show yall. The video is posted in my fotki under videos. Here's a quick link: http://video.fotki.com/eve0287/

Hope this helps out:)

You are so pretty and very gracious to do such a detailed video. Thank you! Gorgeous hair!

Letitia said:
Thanks. It worked for me once I logged on also.

OP: Great Tutorial. I am a very visual person. This really helped me out tons! Thanks.

How bout we get one of you and the flexirod set.:D

loreal99 said:
Hey Mars,

You should do a video showing us that darn cross wrap:ohwell: . I still cant get it right....

Thats a good idea, it'll have to write that down, so I could remember.

longhairluva said:
How bout we get one of you and the flexirod set.[/qoute]

Girl, I don't know about that one. I have no clue on how to do that:)

Back