More Celebrity Seaborn

I am a shameful Celebrity Seaborn youtube hater. I do give him credit where credit is due sometimes.

And she looks a mess!

I couldn't hear the audio but i cannot believe she thinks that looks good, It looks like a human hair hat.
If anyone put that mess on my scalp i would cry

I heart Celebrity Seaborn Status. Every one of his videos gives. Me. Life.

Ol lyin @ss..."Oh, it looks so natural!" Playa, please.

This is one of the most ignorant things I've ever seen. :nono: And I can't believe that fool had the audacity to say that her hair looked natural. I almost laughed out loud. Then I shook my head. :nono:

She looks a mess. From the "natural" looking weave to the colored contacts..then there are the non existent eyebrows, the false lashes and finally her grill.

I've been subscribed to seaborn for a few months.

It's a little sad, but mostly makes me laugh. :( :lachen::look:

I have never seen anything else quite like his "styles" lol

The scary thing is that I do think that underneath all his craziness, he does have talent. He IS CAPABLE of doing some nice cuts. He would have to reign it in though - and that's an understatement. :spinning:

#fail.

ive seen a lot of his vids and I think he's lowkey clowning those clients of his.

i'm usually nicer than to say something like this, but homegirl in the video should have used the money to get dental work instead of that busted lacefront.

I really thought all the Seaborn stuff was a joke. I didnt realize he was the one creating the styles. Thankfully, I have not seen too many of these styles IRL.

Back