Mizani Rose H20 Night Time Treatment

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Good product. I used to only use this the week before the relaxer because it's a strengthening treatment (ceramides, no protein) but I've been using it more often & I like it PLUS it has that good Mizani scent. They have several scents in their product line, but this is that GOOD one
wink.gif
the real good one
smile.gif

It really does strengthen the hair too.

Thanks Supergirl. I've been eyeing that for some time now, that and the regular Rose H20. I just love Mizani and I was hoping to hear some good reviews about the Rose conditioners. Now I can go out and get me some
smile.gif

I ordered it from Sheldeez, but don't remember how much it was
frown.gif

Their website seems to be down right now also
frown.gif

You might want to check your local JcPenny's. They also sell Mizani products (including the H20 nighttime treatment
smile.gif
).

Thanks Lique--that's good info. to know
smile.gif
, especially since there is something wrong (perhaps permanently) with the Sheldeez site.

I've used it in the past and yes it's a good product, but they should put it in a bigger container since you've got to use it every night for 2 weeks. People with long or thick hair would go through this to quick.

Yet another product I searched high and low for today. I purchased mine from Apollo Beauty (125/Lenox) for 15.99 and you are right...that is one tiny bottle. I also saw it at FM Beauty (125 and Fred. Doug) for about 14.99.

The scent was soooo familiar to me until I realized it smelled just like Terry Muglers Angel (perfume)! Yummmm

Hey there --

Do you just put the Night Time Treatment on your ends or distribute it throughout your hair? Can you tell me whether it contains mineral oil or petrolatum? I just went on a hair product shopping spree (I now readily admit to being a junkie) and got a few Mizani products (BotaniFying shampoo, Moisturfuse conditioner, ThermElastic leave-in). I saw the regular Rose H20 Moisturizer, but not the the Night Time Treatment. I held off on the regular moisturizer b/c of the above ingredients. However, I don't feel "complete" unless I get a whole set of products from the same line. Maybe the Night Time Treatment can complete me.
grin.gif

Also, does this product can the same (or similar) scent as the regular moisturizer?

Thanks!

Yes, it has mineral oil & I put some in my hands, rub it together to spread it out & then distribute it through all of my hair. I may repeat this 2 or 3 times before I'm finished.

Thanks, Supergirl. I was out and about again today and looked for, but couldn't find, the Night Time treatment. Perhaps I will bump into it another place, another time.
wink.gif

Ladies, I am not trying to be a mother hen, but try ebay.com for your products first. You'll save money especially on the brand names like Mizani, bed head, bumble and bumble, Redken, Back to Basics, Giovannis, etc. I am a product junkie like most of you (I admit it) but I also know how to squeeze the hell out of a penny and I like to save money. The hair products that I have gotten off of ebay are the genuine article and work just like the ones sold in the hair salons.

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
Each time I go to the bss I fight the urges to buy this product. Can someone please tempt me
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Get it! It's wonderful--smells great too
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
Each time I go to the bss I fight the urges to buy this product. Can someone please tempt me
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Get it! It's wonderful--smells great too
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
cry3.gif
cry3.gif
cry3.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Edie said:
Ladies, I am not trying to be a mother hen, but try ebay.com for your products first. You'll save money especially on the brand names like Mizani, bed head, bumble and bumble, Redken, Back to Basics, Giovannis, etc. I am a product junkie like most of you (I admit it) but I also know how to squeeze the hell out of a penny and I like to save money. The hair products that I have gotten off of ebay are the genuine article and work just like the ones sold in the hair salons.

[/ QUOTE ]
Shoot, it's only 8.99 on eBay
shocked.gif

Thanks Edie
kiss.gif

I just won the same one off of ebay..I haven't gotten it yet though. I'm glad Supergirl thinks it's good.. what exactly is it suppose to do? I bought it more for the pillow case than the conditioner..LOL

That's a great price on Ebay --WOW!

Rushgirl, it is a treatment that contains Ceramides. Ceramides are a fairly new discovery in the hair care industry. They are great for reinforcing the hair's cuticle, and keeping the hair strong and protected.

I find that alittle of this product goes a long way (make sure you put some in your hands then rub hands together to spread the product out --this will make it very creamy) It always softens and moisturizes my hair. I especially like to use it the few days leading up to my retouch. It's great!

I didn't get a pillow case with mine
frown.gif

Sorry you didn't get a pillowcase
frown.gif
But I'm glad that you really like the product.. I can't wait to get it!! Hopefully it will be delivered Saturday so that I can get it from my friend's house b4 my dh comes home.. I have all of my "Paypal" stuff go to her house..so he doesn't see what I get.. hee hee
lachen70.gif
then I just sneak it in the house..
angeldevil.gif

I'd say it's different than Break Free. Break Free is water based so it's very light weight. The Mizani product has more weight to it & it's richer. You can see and feel the oils in it if you rub it together between your hands.

I really realy dislike this product, however I am natural and it made my hair hard and wirey.

I'm curious as to why this is called nightime treatment. I can't imagine that it would be any less powerful during the day. At any rate I just opened my jar (had it for two months). We'll see what it can do because my hair has been breaking recently.

Back