Mizani comfirmderm & scalp tonic for dry scalp

I used it the week after my relaxer as base and applied a mix of hydrafuse and kerafuse to my hair like a virgin relaxer. The combo was the bidness my hair felt lucious. The tonic made my scalp feel "open" for lack of a better description - I can't really describe it. I'll be doing it again next week.

I used it the week after my relaxer as base and applied a mix of hydrafuse and kerafuse to my hair like a virgin relaxer. The combo was the bidness my hair felt lucious. The tonic made my scalp feel "open" for lack of a better description - I can't really describe it. I'll be doing it again next week.

Thank you! I bought the scalp tonic today at my local BSS. The directions read that the scalp tonic should not be used 7 days prior or past any chemical services. I relaxed yesterday so I'll wait until the following week to use it.

Any more Reviews....:grin:

ok what is this product for???

This is a Pre-Poo Treatment for dry and itchy scalp. In the winter season my scalp tends to get dry so I'm hoping this will help. The ingredients look great.

From Mizani Website:
SCALP TONIC
Dermatologist tested treatment specially formulated to soothe and treat dry scalp. This special formula contains Botanical Extracts, Tea Tree oils, Methanol and Panthenol that promotes a healthy balance between hair and scalp.

I tried it but didn't like it, it left my hair really greasy. I have an almost full bottle if anyone wants it, PM me with an offer.

I tried it, it was ok. I would suggest using heat with it so it can penetrate more. However, I stopped using it because I didn't like the smell.

Back