Mixing Relaxers-Revlon and Affirm

kiwiny

I went to a new stylist last week for a wash and ended up with my hair relaxed. This stylist used revlon on me even though I told him I used affirm. He said affirm is ok put there are to many steps involved. He said they use Revlon at their salon because it'd old reliable. sure whatever.

My hair looks ok, it's not dry but maybe that because I moisturize it alot. But what should I do for the next time. I used affirm because it seems very popular and a lot of you guys like it.

What should I do?
thanks Kiwi

Oh girl! I thought your thread was going to be about actually mixing the 2 up together
laugh.gif
-- I am a fan of Affirm, but if you are pleased with your hair then don't sweat it. However, I do like all of the steps of the Affirm system are good & add extra benefits to the hair.

I was actually trying to find out what was a good relaxer too. I don't stick to one which may be bad. I don't have any idea what they are putting in my hair half the time but I will pay attention next time.

Revlon is very strong for my hair though. I have thin hair it Revlon straightens it way toooo straight and I don't like the way my hair feels with it. I used to go to this stylist that used to pour something in my relaxer before she applied it and she told me it was vitamins. I don't know what it was but her relaxers ALWAYS came out the best.

My stylist sometimes uses Affirm or Rvelon fabulaxer me. And I absolutley love Revlon. Affirm makes my hair way too straight and on the dry side. But Revlon makes my hair very moisturized and shiny. I think Affirm may be a bit too strong on me.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Oh girl! I thought your thread was going to be about actually mixing the 2 up together
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too
laugh.gif

Back