Miss Jessies Shipping

Dak

Miss Jessies is having a Mothers Day Sale, buy the 8 or 16 oz Buttercreme and get 2 oz samples of all the other products throw in.

I'm very tempted, but the last time I ordered from her it really pissed me off that she charged so much shipping ($11.99) and it took so long for them to ship, well over a month.

Can anyone tell me what their turn around time has been? I don't mind paying for shipping, but when they just take your money then don't bother to ship in a timely manner, it makes me not want to buy from them again.

I ordered some products back around christmas time I believe it was after when she was offering buy one get one free. Anyways, it took almost but not quite two weeks to receive my goods. That's reasonable enough for me.

Miss Jessies is having a Mothers Day Sale, buy the 8 or 16 oz Buttercreme and get 2 oz samples of all the other products throw in.

I'm very tempted, but the last time I ordered from her it really pissed me off that she charged so much shipping ($11.99) and it took so long for them to ship, well over a month.

Can anyone tell me what their turn around time has been? I don't mind paying for shipping, but when they just take your money then don't bother to ship in a timely manner, it makes me not want to buy from them again.

I order from them regularly because I use 3 of their products all the time. I've always received my products within a week. The only problem that I ever had had was when I once received a shipment where one of the jars opened and the contents spilled. I had to pay to ship the product back:ohwell: but I received my replacement within days.

Back