Review: Miss Jessies Buttercreme :(

FlawedBeauty

Just thought I'd share my product review of Miss Jessies Curly Buttercreme.

I personally didnt care for it as it seemed to work more like a gel than a moisturizer. It does give great waves but it made my hair a little bit hard as if i just used hair gel, and i don't like that at all. So after one use I won't use it again and that was $66 buck-a-roos down the drain ($58 + shipping!!) Hopefully I'll get some of my money back as I put it up for sale, but I am really disappointed to say the least. I know some women like it but it just wasn't for me. :(

Man, sorry to hear that. losing 65 bucks sucks!!! I'm sure though that someone that likes the buttercreme will be willing and able to snap that up though ;)

Awwwww, I'm sorry to hear that :( My experience so completely different! It acts completely like a moisturizer on my hair, no gel feeling at all :( It's like a heavy cream/lotion type moisturizer, keeps my hair very soft, moisturized and managable. It actually helps soften my hair if it's too hard from other styling products. It can be heavy so I wouldn't recomend it on straight styles.

Well, I would buy it off you, but I'm on a strict budget :( trying to move at the end of the year.

so1913 said:
Awwwww, I'm sorry to hear that :( My experience so completely different! It acts completely like a moisturizer on my hair, no gel feeling at all :( It's like a heavy cream/lotion type moisturizer, keeps my hair very soft, moisturized and managable. It actually helps soften my hair if it's too hard from other styling products. It can be heavy so I wouldn't recomend it on straight styles.

Well, I would buy it off you, but I'm on a strict budget :( trying to move at the end of the year.
My experience is simlar to yours...I'm just too cheap to buy more:look:

I want to try Miss Jessie's, but she is too expensive for me:(

so1913 said:

yeah i am really disappointed. i dont know why it hardened up like gel the way it did. i put it in after i got outta the shower and after i put my hair in the scarf by the time i woke up in the morning it was like gelled to my head :perplexed :( i had to wash again in the morning because i hated the way it felt.

Back