Miss Jessies Meringue/Dissapointed

tomnikids3

I have been letting my hair air dry and using the Shea Moisture Curling souffle. I decided to try the Miss Jessies Meringue since on the jar what stood out the most for me was it said no crunch, soft curls, etc. I was close to getting the jar which was like $30 (Yikes) but thankfully saw they had sample packets for $2.99. Thank god they had this size cause if i brought the big jar i would have been too upset. This stuff made my hair stiff, HARD as a shell and dry. So disapointed. Has anyone else experienced this??

I was really surprised and for the cost, it had the complete opposite effect, than was described on the jar.

I have been letting my hair air dry and using the Shea Moisture Curling souffle. I decided to try the Miss Jessies Meringue since on the jar what stood out the most for me was it said no crunch, soft curls, etc. I was close to getting the jar which was like $30 (Yikes) but thankfully saw they had sample packets for $2.99. Thank god they had this size cause if i brought the big jar i would have been too upset. This stuff made my hair stiff, HARD as a shell and dry. So disapointed. Has anyone else experienced this??

I was really surprised and for the cost, it had the complete opposite effect, than was described on the jar.

tomnikids3

Girl,
We must have been on the same wavelength, I bought the sample too after seriously comtemplating spending $30 for the reg size jar. So glad I didn't! It left my 4a hair so crunchy. It curled moreso than normal but dry as hay. I won't be purchasing anything Miss Jessies at those prices.

Back