Mini-update:Relaxer and color!

PinkPeony

I don't see much progress and I think I'm slightly tilting my head anyways but I like how the color came out:yep:

I know my ends look really messed up but I took the pics 2 days after I flatironed and I can't wrap so my ends always look like this
IMG_0365.jpg

My hair was rollerset and slightly blown-out and I flatironed myself it looked almost as silky as Lloyd's in his new video.

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

Looking good ella! It looks soo thick and healthy.What's your reggie? :yep:
ETA: I love the shine!

Last edited:
I don't see much progress and I think I'm slightly tilting my head anyways but I like how the color came out:yep:

I know my ends look really messed up but I took the pics 2 days after I flatironed and I can't wrap so my ends always look like this
IMG_0365.jpg

My hair was rollerset and slightly blown-out and I flatironed myself it looked almost as silky as Lloyd's in his new video.

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

Ella....:love::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Looking good ella! It looks soo thick and healthy.What's your reggie? :yep:
ETA: I love the shine!
Aww thank you.
I co-wash about 1-2 a week,relax about 3 times a year(I usually stretch one for about 19-20 weeks and have two shorter stretches),use heat every two months or so and bun alot.
My reggie is very simple actually but I might need to start dc'ing on the regular again now that I got color.

:hug2:
thx!

Ella remember your starting point and your hair has grown so much! Keep up the good work!
That's true last time Jan. I was necklength:perplexed

I'm still justa cheesing and soooo proud of you! :grin::grin:

My reggie is very simple actually but I might need to start dc'ing on the regular again now that I got color.

That's a definite, and first few weeks throw some of that mild protein up in there so I can stop being scared :lol:

Beautiful hair and wonderful progress! I am so happy for you. Feel proud, you are an inspiration:yep:.

and now you gotta me wanting to go black.

I think I might try my color idea first b/c black is easy to do.

thanx for giving me such a dilemma slella!!!

Go Ella! Go Ella! *doing the cabbage patch*

:lachen: @ hair looking as silky as Lloyd's in the new video. That's my new hair goal.
Ya know??Lol:yep:

Looking good! You have made alot of progress. My hair texture is very similar to yours, you give me hope:yep:
Aww we need to pm about hair again!!

its very pretty, and I agree that it is very silky looking. what kind of relaxer do you use?
I use Optimim no-lye regular
I'm still justa cheesing and soooo proud of you! :grin::grin:

That's a definite, and first few weeks throw some of that mild protein up in there so I can stop being scared :lol:
Thx for alllll the coloring help so did you end up coloring your hair blk???

Thx to everyone I didn't end up quoting,it means alot to me

So what color did you use, I'm assuming black but what type semi-, demi-, gloss?

It looks wonderful, I'm going to try out a black type of color this weekend.

Back